TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Finally caught something decent.

I really don't see why people make such a great fuss about hollies. Sure, they're the first christmas dragons, but I don't think they look that great compared to the others.

Why am I still stalking the AP? My chances of actually grabbing anything are nil.

Maybe. But your chances are worse if you don't try at all.

An sign that I've been hunting for a Holly for far too long - from thinking about whether a Holly would appear anytime soon, to actually hearing Bruce Willis' voice in my head from the movie Die Hard 2(?) when he was shouting his wife's name on the airport tarmac, "Horl-leeeee. Horl-leeeeee." *facepalm*

An sign that I've been hunting for a Holly for far too long - from thinking about whether a Holly would appear anytime soon, to actually hearing Bruce Willis' voice in my head from the movie Die Hard 2(?) when he was shouting his wife's name on the airport tarmac, "Horl-leeeee. Horl-leeeeee." *facepalm*

I was dreaming about hollies last night >_< Someone help meeeeeee

Finally bred all my previous years' Christmas dragons and gifted or released the eggs.

Now back to stalking the AP for the elusive Holly...

(And I love today's wreath decorations and story!)

Sigh not a single Holly even seen. I don't think i'll ever get one....i've been waiting 3 years tongue.gif

I really don't see why people make such a great fuss about hollies. Sure, they're the first christmas dragons, but I don't think they look that great compared to the others.

I politely disagree. http://dragcave.net/lineage/lBnC7

*drools over lap at lineage

Edited by DarkEternity

I was dreaming about hollies last night >_< Someone help meeeeeee

::Coughs::

So was I! I even dreamt I caught one - and it was a second gen beauty. That's the closest I'll come to getting one. But hey, I've seen some this year, so that's a step up - so maybe next year I'll actually get one.

It's another lovely set of ornaments - thank you for the beauties.

*Fingers crossed some more dragons will join in the dress up*

Finally caught something decent.

I don't paticularly want a holly myself. but thats because i'm not an obsessive collector, so if i miss a few here and there i don't mind.

more serious collectors want them. and also some people do think they're pretty. same as some people like one particular brand of chocolate than another.

Also there is the fact that they are rare so actually managing to catch one is an acheivment in itself.

I just now got a Holly! And it's a Dorkface to boot!

laugh.gif Congratulations! Take good care of it,next year we're going to hunt it's kids! happy.gif

Whay are you guys saying that there are no more Holidays in the AP? I see as many as were yesterday. No Hollies yet, though.

But with fewer people, i might get lucky today. ^^

I am still hoping too. It would make this year especially good if I could at least get one. If that happens then I'll be overwhelmed with joy that I'll share that joy with the next person breeding it. Congrats to those who were fortunate to get one.

Someone PMd me some time ago saying that they will give me a 2nd gen. Holly, but I don't remember who it was. xd.png Maybe they will remember (if I'm lucky) or they forgot. I don't know.

I got some promises, but nothing is certain. v.v

/goes back to stalking the AP.

Pretty decorations today! Thanks, spriters! smile.gif

*stares at the colours of her paper dragons' wings*

Why do you taunt me with the colour scheme I wanted for my snow angels? D8

Also, silver tinsels really like tinsel... :P Unless this happened yesterday and I somehow forgot/missed it.

I had no luck finding a holly yesterday, but today I shall search again. I'm also gathering eggs to offer as trades, but don't have anything really good yet. Too bad I haven't successfully made an nd yet. Good luck to everyone!

I woke up today expecting the cheese dragons to have a little chocolate egg each or sommat.

This story today was great though, really enjoyed the picture kekekeke.

I've been gifted a holly egg. So happy happy.gif

biggrin.gif There are several nice people doing so during the last 2 days! Gifting the unlucky like us is so wonderful!

(and I'm still searching for the hollies in the AP but mostly see the other breeds of holidays)

Edited by ShadowQueen