TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

THIS IS SO EXCITING! Dragon Cave Christmas is best Christmas. biggrin.gif I love checking every morning to read the story, put more decorations on my wreath, and then see if any more of my dragons have dressed up, or changed their 'costumes'....

I cannot WAIT to see this year's Christmas dragon!!! laugh.gif

xd.png One more Holly passed me by! They really still appear although seldomly! (missed because I was struck by the sight of it biggrin.gif)

I've been hunting the AP for more than one hour, not seen a single Holly D:

I have two 2nd gen Golds up for trade for a nice Holly, but no luck. And tomorrow i have 2 ND attempts, hopefully at least one of them will turn so i have something more to offer >.>

/Desperate

Oh well, maybe next year.. or the year after that. xd.png

Why is there three types of Snow Angel Dragons yet we can only have two dry.gif I'll never be able to collect one of each this way sad.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Aren't they beautiful! Me thinks the limit should be upped to three so we can collect them all!!!

@ Kohana:

It's coded so that both eggs hatch into the same sprite. Everyone has only one of three sprites.

laugh.gif Missed another Holly! These guys wait for my hand to get tired of holding the mouse and then suddenly appear! If that's not bad luck I don't know what it is! rolleyes.gif

I know:( doesn't mean I can hope for all three:D I'mma rotate them this year try for the tri colours

Every snow angel you get will hatch into the same wing design, its set to your scroll.

Good morning everyone! :3 I just woke up, ready to hunt some more for a Holly :3 How is everyone else's hunt for them coming along?

Ahhh, my holly is getting so many clicks. xd.png

-secretly hopes it gets more than my D'Alsea Bluna-

Excited for some of my eggs hatching tomorrow. So...close...to...seeing...snow angel...wing colors...

Good morning everyone! :3 I just woke up, ready to hunt some more for a Holly :3 How is everyone else's hunt for them coming along?

Good morning!

tongue.gif Quite well,although still without a Holly - I've seen 3 thus far while stalking the AP. And I'm taking a rest now until later in the evening ('cause here it's close to 6 PM) because I'm starting to feel like Golum biggrin.gif

Edited by ShadowQueen

Excited for some of my eggs hatching tomorrow. So...close...to...seeing...snow angel...wing colors...

You won't see the wing color before it's an adult. But if you tell me what your scroll number is, i can tell you what wings you'll get. xd.png

You won't see the wing color before it's an adult. But if you tell me what your scroll number is, i can tell you what wings you'll get. xd.png

Uh, false. There's no way of knowing ahead of time, with or without scroll IDs.

I know I won't see the colors before they're adults, I'm just saying once they hatch it's a step closer. :3

Second day for breeding =D

Has there been any holly sightings in the past while? Less people on the ap, so I'm hoping our hunting luck will improve =3

So if I release mine and hatch new ones they will be the same as the ones I just released?

Correct, no matter how many you release and catch, they will always be the same.

So if I release mine and hatch new ones they will be the same as the ones I just released?

Yes.

Yeah, they are hard-coded to your scroll. I want a tri-coloured smile.gif

Ooh, can't wait to see what I get! My favorite is the gold-tipped one, but of course that would mess up both lineages of the two eggs I caught, so I guess I'll be happy with any of the three xd.png