TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

OMG GOD IS REAL HE HAS ANSWERED MY PRAYERS HALLELUJAH.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/E1kJ4

LOOKIT LOOKIT LOOKIT.

I AM SO PROUD. I FEEL LIKE A MOTHER.

Incidentally, the least busiest time on DC is the perfect time for me! No one is in the AP right nowwwww. <3

Awww your holly is related to mine!

Congrats!

acually it's about 6.

Okay, even still. That's 6 days left out of 7 days worth of breeding. You're nowhere near to running out of time.

Users viewing this page: 399.

plus i won't be online tomorrow or friday, and by thursday most people will have already gifted/abandoned their newly bred Holly eggs, i dunno why i was so hopeful earlier today...

Gifted the eggie I had and I'm now free to hunt for a Holly biggrin.gif Let the hunting begin! xd.png

Good luck. Your gonna need it.

Thank you TJ and the DC Crew for providing a great Holiday Quest.

Today's story about Cheese and Chocolate is so awesomely silly and totally my fav. <3

Man, Someone was going to trade me a holly, but they forgot about me and traded it to another person. WHY IS FATE SO CRUEL!?!?!?!?!?

Man, Someone was going to trade me a holly, but they forgot about me and traded it to another person. WHY IS FATE SO CRUEL!?!?!?!?!?

That is one of the most cruelest things I've ever heard. ;^;

200 Refreshes. Not one Holly Spotting.

Spotted Five Blacks, Two Thunders, One Gold, Two Silvers, Eight Tinsels, a Dino and a Cheese, though. :/

That is one of the most cruelest things I've ever heard. ;^;

I know, and I fear he was my chance at getting a holly. sad.gif

Have seen 6 in the past few hours. Two clutches of three it looked like. Was too slow as usual.

If anyone who has yet to breed hollies would like to do a trade, I have a pair of cb blacks ready to breed tomorrow.

Here's how I've had such a good time catching Hollies, with minimal effort:

If you're using Firefox (and if you're not, I suggest using just until you catch the eggs you want), turn off Javascript. That will speed the loading of the AP, no matter how slow your connection is. Also, in the menu bar there is a section that says 'view'. Under view, there is a section called 'page style'. Click that and (while you are on the AP) select 'no style'. That will eliminate the load time for all the fancy stuff. Finally, right click anywhere on DC (except on a link or picture) and go to 'view page info' then 'media'. Once there, click the 'block images from static.technoized' box. This will block all the "DRAGON CAVE, Login, scroll, help, etc." images, but leave the egg and dragon images untouched.

Obviously, doing all that won't make Hollies pop up in the AP any more frequently than they already do, but it'll help the AP load much MUCH faster, thus making things a bit easier than they would be if you let all that extra stuff load.

Good luck, hope I've helped a bit smile.gif

Please be sure to ask questions that don't relate to this News Thread in Help rather then here.

Wonder how many adult hollies there are.... and how many are on active scrolls being bred, lol

In 2009 there were only 107 on scrolls (frozen and adult.) There have been two years of breeding since then, but also people have quit/burned their scrolls/released some, I'm sure.

Edited by Vicats