TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

They're either done breeding for this year, or some people are waiting to breed their for later, because I haven't seen a Holly for about an hour or 2 sad.gif (I'm not going to give up though, I'm gonna get one even one way or another tongue.gif Or try to at least xd.png) Edited by FluffyPillow

there taunting us!! they only come when we lose hope or are not paying attention!!

No matter where I put my mouse, it's always in the wrong location to instant-nab a holly. By the time I move it, the egg is gone.

No matter where I put my mouse, it's always in the wrong location to instant-nab a holly. By the time I move it, the egg is gone.

That's happened to me SO many times I've lost count ^^;

I don't even know why I'm hunting for Hollies when I already have one adult and don't even intend on keeping more or trading another egg.

I'm also irritated by people trading Hollies in the forum. Moreover, I'm irritated by people complaining about people trading Hollies in the forum.

All I feel like doing at the moment is catching and gifting :T

(I can't be bothered to write notes and do school homework in my Summer Holidays u.u)

Edited by DarkEternity

I don't have any Hollies, but I know that if I dohappen to catch one, I promised my boyfriend I'd gift it to him (he doesn't have Hollies either) smile.gif Even if it meant leaving me without one, at I'd be happy knowing he got one happy.gif So I'm trying my hardest to get him one, as hard as that is, but I'm not going to give up until he gets his egg :3 Edited by FluffyPillow

I don't even know why I'm hunting for Hollies when I already have one adult and don't even intend on keeping more or trading another egg.

Ooooh, taking any requests?? tongue.gif kidding, kidding lol

I've had my mouse RIGHT OVER a Holly on multiple occasions, but they always show up when I'm not paying attention. I think I could've gotten one at least 4 times now. Its very frustrating.

All and any will likely be ffa'd in the IRC. I held a random one yesterday with another user's/sibling's permission biggrin.gif

EDIT: but it's definitely harder to catch today than yesterday, sadly u.U

Edited by DarkEternity

Me neither. Should be easier to find on the 25th and the last day of breeding, yup yup ^^

Me neither. Should be easier to find on the 25th and the last day of breeding, yup yup ^^

now you've probebly jinxed it. xd.png

GAH! ;3; Saw 3 Hollies, but by the time I could spazz-click on one, I missed it ;3; Wah! Edited by FluffyPillow

Yup. If your mouse isn't over the spot where the holly appears, your success rate is significantly decreased. Happened to me a little earlier. I was RIGHT NEXT TO both of them too! D:

Really brings the "Be in the right place at the right time" message home. :s

-hovers mouse in the first spot-

-Holly appears in second spot-

-hovers mouse in second spot-

-Holly appears in first spot-

-goes back and forth between first and second-

-no Hollies-

-flips table-

most of the time the holiday dragons appear in the first spot for me, though occasionally in the second spot. i just learned to hover my cursor over the first one. xd.png

This whole Holly hunting made me skip a webcomic update. xd.png Meh, I still have hope.

By the way, didn't anyone make the link between the decked up Guardian sprite and the Guardian of gems? tongue.gif The green thing on its neck is a tiny bag filled with gems.

wow - I have not - buit as you mentioned it...yes totrally <3

So sorry about the late credits, guys!

Here they are, updated in the second post:

Day 7: Darkshadow

Item: Kiffren user posted image

Day 7: White

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Fiona Bluefire, Fiona Bluefire, ParticleSoup & skinst, Fiona Bluefire, Fiona Bluefire, Kiffren, Dolphinsong, Infinis, Infinis, Walker, Layn, Layn, Layn, LadyLyzar, LadyLyzar, Zenkaty, AoiTori

Don't want to turn it into a baww-post but thanks so much for the decorations this year. I do not celebrate x-mas myself but the white decos and dog was awesome. I had to put my Great Dane to sleep on Sunday and logging in here and seeing all the candles and white dog(even though it's a Collie) just blew me away.

I'm not entering the decoration competition but hopefully it will be saved like the trees last year.

I now have a wonderful memorial of her on this site that means a lot to me, thanks to the artists. wub.gif

edit- and I finally laughed when I saw some of my dragons, zombie dragon with x-mas lights tongue.gif

Edited by BradTheMad

It's not a decoration contest this year, it's a raffle smile.gif So you can decorate your wreath as much or as little as you want, you just have to read the stories and collect "raffle tickets" to be placed in the draw on New Year's smile.gif Edited by FluffyPillow

Back to holly hunting... and it seems the AP is back to its old self again. Holiday eggs are really scarce, and I highly doubt a holly will appear.

Going to take a break from hunting and get some sleep ^^; Hopefully I might be able to catch a Holly tomorrow, or at least see more of them to try and catch laugh.gif

Good morning from me! (to those of us where the new day has begun)

I really think there will be a second smaller bunch of bred hollies around Christmas (or at least hope to see one,because I'll hardly be able to catch one) laugh.gif Now I'll catch up with today's story since I had some work to do earlier today.

Oh and I personally will do the same with the rest of my holiday draggies (except the Yulebucks - I got only one egg from each of my draggies,that's why decided to keep the rest for Christmas).