TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Aren't they always? But I can say at least this year I've actually SEEN them on the AP...unlike the previous years when they were gone before I even managed to see one. happy.gif

Aren't they always? But I can say at least this year I've actually SEEN them on the AP...unlike the previous years when they were gone before I even managed to see one. happy.gif

gone before we even see them is kind of the case we have right now actually xd.png

I have to admit, I didn't think it would be quite so hard to get a holly.  I guess all the people who were in the holiday spirit have already gifted their hollies.  So far, everyone I've talked to about trading say they are only accepting neglecteds.  Go figure.  sad.gif  I didn't trade any of my yulebucks, snow angels, or ribbon dancers, I just gave them away.  *sigh*

I've gifted a few things, including the one Ribbon Dancer from my only breeding so far. I'll probably hold off until almost the last to breed the other Ribbon Dancer, my Yulebuck and my Snow Angel. I'm raising a Snow and a Buck from the AP, but haven't decided whether I'll keep either of them or gift them yet. I really want a Holly, and 2nd gen if possible, but I'm not "connected" and the IP is not real good, so I'll muddle along, and when it's right, it'll happen.

At least I've seen PLENTY of Hollies in the AP this year! xd.png

I snagged my hollies with about 20 minutes apart when over 900 people were grabbing.

And remember: Hollies already bred and those who caught them last nite and tonite can breed them come the weekend.

Just keep trying! smile.gif

I snagged my hollies with about 20 minutes apart when over 900 people were grabbing.

And remember: Hollies already bred and those who caught them last nite and tonite can breed them come the weekend.

Just keep trying! smile.gif

If TJ keeps the holidays the way they are, they actually will not be able to. On Valentines day this year people who raised Rosebuds to adulthood before the end of breeding found that their "Last bred" date had been set to a later date, after the event would be over.

Love the new ornaments. The flower and the dog are beautiful. The story was cute too.

Cute story today, and the ornaments are lovely happy.gif

Hard to pick what to decorate with, though

I love the new wreath decorations, and the story was awesome too :3 The illustration for it was cute happy.gif I giggle as the little doggie ornament, adorable :3 Now, back to hunting that elusive Holly laugh.gif

Loved the new story and the new ornament set - I really like the candles in this set. I didn't really read the Chocolate and the Cheese story until tonight (yes, I clicked on it last night and got my ornament set but didn't have time to read the story) and I absolutely love that story.

lovely story and pretty ornaments!

unfortunately have no time right now to devote to my wreath though I have a great idea laugh.gif

If TJ keeps the holidays the way they are, they actually will not be able to. On Valentines day this year people who raised Rosebuds to adulthood before the end of breeding found that their "Last bred" date had been set to a later date, after the event would be over.

Well, that sux. sad.gif

BTW, when I got my hollies I hovered over a spot, refreshed and started clicking like mad before the page loaded. I simply abandoned what I didnt want. It took me not quite 40 minutes to grab 2 hollies.

smile.gif

Oh my goodness...as SOON as I take my hand off the mouse to scratch my neck...TWO hollies right where my cursor was sitting. Aughghghghghgh! Next time hollies...next time.... *goes back to stalking*

This happened to me twice xd.png

This is my first christmas on DC.

I wasn't lucky with Hollies either ... okay, I caught about five or six Yulebucks and reabandoned them cause I didn't like the lineage and have two 2nd gen Snow Angels and Ribbon Dancers, but no Hollies. I saw two, but when I was already locked

Guess I'll just hope for the next year

Hi!

When someone needs a Yulebuck or Ribbondancer or Snowangel....I can breed my second ones.

Unfortunately no Holly on my Scroll...would love to get one myself and breed it for others!! biggrin.gif

Reminder:

Please use the trading forum for gifting.

Again.

I'm seeing lots of Yulebucks, Snow Angels and Ribbon Dancers, but hardly any Hollies mellow.gif I wonder if they've all been bred already? huh.gif

I haven't spotted one in two hours, either

Said to soon, just saw 3 hollies -.-

there taunting us!! they only come when we lose hope or are not paying attention!!