AlternateMew

Zombie advice

I think I may have a zombie problem. I was done with getting my zombie fodder but then I noticed a hatchie I have has 1400 UVs and now.. I am trying to kill it @_@

My name is Lini and I have a zombie addiction.

I think I may have a zombie problem. I was done with getting my zombie fodder but then I noticed a hatchie I have has 1400 UVs and now.. I am trying to kill it @_@

My name is Lini and I have a zombie addiction.

*drones in support group style* Helloo, Liniiiii.

laugh.gif

Yeesh, between the Help questions about how many UVS are best for naturally killing hatchlings, hatchlings that refuse to die and trying to control gendering, making zombie babies seems like such a process! Boy am I glad I don't freeze things and have to worry about that aspect of zombifying. =P

*drones in support group style* Helloo, Liniiiii.

laugh.gif

Yeesh, between the Help questions about how many UVS are best for naturally killing hatchlings, hatchlings that refuse to die and trying to control gendering, making zombie babies seems like such a process! Boy am I glad I don't freeze things and have to worry about that aspect of zombifying. =P

There do seem to be a lot of super hatchlings this year.. last year I didn't have nearly as many as this year.

Oops, I should have paid more attention to the gender of my adults before killing them.

Zombie attempts:

5 adults: 4 males, 1 female

4 hatchlings: 3 males, 1 ungendered

I was looking through my scroll to check the genders of my dead adults and I couldn't find them. I panicked but realized I killed 3 of my seasonals and 2 stripes as opposed to all 5 seasonals. xd.png

My adults are alright with 2 female and 3 male, but my hatchlings are out of balance. I have 3 tombstones that are stage 1, but the others have been gendering while fogged, and I have 7 female and 15 male stage 2 hatchlings. dry.gif

It will be interesting to see which ones survive the revival.

And, yes, I am dg, and I too have a Zombie addiction. Welcome to Zombies Anonymous!

Yes, thanks to all the advice here most of my hatchlings are now zombie fodder...haha...two are still hanging in there, if they manage to survive I think they deserve to stay on my scoll, dont you?

Just really looking to have a set, so I should be good to go.

mwuha! hatchies are dead! So it is possible to viewbomb them to death!

Can you give me some advice please? I don't know where I can put my hatchies to wiewbomb them....

my Zombie attempts

5 Adult dragons: 3 male and 2 female

9 hatchlings: 2 male, 5 female and 2 who hopefully stay ungendered but I think they will stay ungendered s1 hatchlings because their time is already very low  2 days and 18 hours and the other one have 1 day and 22 hours until the poor hatchlings die  unsure.gif and also the Unique Views are low : 116 and the other 350

the hatchling with 350 Unique Views gender dry.gif

I caught a 1 day egg last night and hatched it then view bombed it to death!!! Score! smile.gifsmile.gif so now I have 25 hatchies that I can revive. mwwaahaha

Well I officially have 6 dragons to revive (2 hatchies; 4 adults) on halloween. I still have 2 more fogged that I am letting the time run out, but I don't htink they will make it in time. One of them MIGHT make it, but the other doesn't look good. I also have to work on halloween and the night before so I hope I can get as many of the new halloween dragons in time before I can't get them anymore. D:

My current count is up to 58 hatchie zombie fodder and 5 adult dragons zombie fodder happy.gif

Last year I had 52 hatchies and 5 adults for zombie fodder. All adults stayed dead sadly. 10/52 hatchies became zombies and 2/52 fully revived and grew up xd.png

Good luck to all this year! I hope the ratio is higher happy.gif

My current count is up to 58 hatchie zombie fodder and 5 adult dragons zombie fodder happy.gif

Wow, that's a lot.

I have 15 hatchlings and 5 adults ready and I just hope I don't forget to revive them on halloween. I can totally see that happen lol

Is it just me or do the mints seem to dodgemore than others? My mom got 5 kills smile.gif

One more fogball to die and it still has 1 d 6 h >> die hatchy die!! gives me a total of 13 to revive. Hopefully they don't revive normal. I'll have to kill them all over again >> not a huge fan of having a bunch of albinos on my scroll.

and I didn't see it in the first 3 pages, can you rename zombies after you revive them?

Yes, you can rename them, BUT only when they're showing up as zombies on your scroll. You can't rename them while they're appearing as gravestones or are disappeared completely.

Caught a lowtime egg and view bombed the hatchie to death! Yes so 26 total hatchies to revive.

Yes, you can rename them, BUT only when they're showing up as zombies on your scroll. You can't rename them while they're appearing as gravestones or are disappeared completely.

Awesome!!! smile.gif didn't origionally bother to name them because it didn't occur to me. But I only need to name them once! And I'm 3 hours behind the cave 9pm here is midnight there biggrin.gif thanks!

Awesome!!! smile.gif didn't origionally bother to name them because it didn't occur to me. But I only need to name them once! And I'm 3 hours behind the cave 9pm here is midnight there biggrin.gif thanks!

I can rename mine at those times. Is it different for you?

You can rename gravestones ? (I have none to test. YET !)

5 dead adults and 7 so far dead hatchies with 5 more slowly suffocating... Rumour has it that the brilliant idea about having kill slots back on 31st if you killed on 18th is not going to work... sad.gif

I can rename my zombies when they are tombstones.

@fuzzbucket where did you hear that rumor? 2 weeks after the 18th is the first of next month. =S

Edited because I meant something else lolol 5 am = me not typing right.

Edited by rebelgoddess19

I may be desperately misinformed about whether you can rename zombie tombstones xd.png I thought I'd tried it once waaay back and was annoyed at having to wait until my zombie reappeared on my scroll as a sprite, but I could be remembering wrong.

I am fairly certain that you can't get kills slots back in time to use them twice over for zombie fodder though. (I'd be happy to be proven wrong on this too ^.^)

You can rename gravestones ? (I have none to test. YET !)

5 dead adults and 7 so far dead hatchies with 5 more slowly suffocating... Rumour has it that the brilliant idea about having kill slots back on 31st if you killed on 18th is not going to work... sad.gif

Kills were done on the 17th with that hope in mind. wink.gif

If it doesn't work then I have to think it's our own faults for talking about it and giving TJ a heads up. I know whenever I've had a vamp kill an egg... a lot of those... rolleyes.gif I got the slot back 14 days to the hour that the egg had been killed. Same when I have forced an egg and killed it.

But, since TJ screws around with the breeding ability of new holidays so we can't double clutch, I can see him messing with kills this time of year. *shrugs* Still worth a shot though. wink.gif Really want an adult and every year they have eluded me. Hopefully this is my year.

Kills were done on the 17th with that hope in mind. wink.gif

If it doesn't work then I have to think it's our own faults for talking about it and giving TJ a heads up. I know whenever I've had a vamp kill an egg... a lot of those... rolleyes.gif I got the slot back 14 days to the hour that the egg had been killed. Same when I have forced an egg and killed it.

But, since TJ screws around with the breeding ability of new holidays so we can't double clutch, I can see him messing with kills this time of year. *shrugs* Still worth a shot though. wink.gif Really want an adult and every year they have eluded me. Hopefully this is my year.

17th ??? I thought that OVER risky; on olympe's (I think) suggestion, I killed on 18th.... 17th would you not lose the tombstones JUST before 31st ???

But I hadn't noted that you didn't have any either. We both also have no GoN. I think our scrolls are coded thusly sad.gif