AlternateMew

Zombie advice

32 turned to dust

6 turned to zombies

5 revived normally

17 hatchies attempts=

4 zombies: 3 ungendered- pygmy, waterhorse, water walker and 1 female deepsea

1 revived

5 adult attemtps= only one male zombie... but he's a part of a neat lineage now biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YlppC

Did get the kill slot back on the one adult that revived

Edited by Tawanda001

1/5.

Better than none (*cough* 2011 *cough*) but now I have to prepare the lineage again for next year (I breed the lineage in advance to make sure I don't get refusals).

No hatchies since I don't freezies my babies.

I got 3 out of 5 Zombies this year and much to my delight, I now have this lineage! wub.gif

ETA: Next year, I'll have to really try to make sure I get this guy a mate! This lineage looks even better than expected! :3

Edited by Windnose

4/30 went zombie! smile.gif 3 Hatchies and 1 Adult. 2 Revived normal, but hey one was a red so thats an extra incubate I can use lol smile.gif

Congrats to everyone so far, and oooooo, extra props to Windnose for the most epic lineage EVAH. Wish I'd thought of that! biggrin.gif

Guess I'd better go try mine... wish me luck!

I attempted with six dragons, the first five dodged and the sixth died. I'm lucky enough to have had that one turn into a zombie, so I think I'll play it safe and not risk anymore dragons. I didn't emotionally prepare myself for it, so I feel like I did something wrong... >_____<

Adult CB Guardian: Disintegrated

Adult CB Canopy: Disintegrated

Adult CB Whiptail: Avoided

Frozen CB Spotted Greenwing: Disintegrated

Frozen CB Gold-Horned Tangar: Disintegrated

Frozen CB Sunstone: Zombified

I have terrible luck with zombies. But at least Cadaveris has a little buddy now.

I got one lil Zombie hatchie out of the 5 kills! Yay! Now I have a Zombie adult and a Zombie hatchie. I'm gonna have to prepare more throughly for next years Halloween, because I did not know you could kill in advance and still have your 5 kills left. rolleyes.gif

All of the other kills disintegrated. sad.gif

Oh... mygod. That was nerve-wracking. Here's what I had set up to try, and the results:

CB (of course) paper - disintegrated

CB olive - disintegrated

CB olive - disintegrated

CB lumina - disintegrated

CB daydream hatchling - disintegrated

*headdesk headdesk headdesk*

So much for all my carefully planned lineages. rolleyes.gif But then I thought, eh, I still have a kill slot, so let's try just one more. Slapped a goofy name on a male CB skywing, bred it once to get a bluna egg, and killed it dead. Result?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8FdqZ

WooHOO! laugh.gif

EDIT: Now trying to decide whether to kill the other parent once I have an action available again, or leave it alive and make a spiral with assorted holidays... thoughts?

Edited by Evilminion

Well from 3 Halloweens, 127 attemps and 6 Zombies total. My odds suck. But hey atleast I got some to turn so I cant complain to much. smile.gif

5 adults total

3 zombiefied

2 disintegrated

7 hatchlings total

2 zombiefied

5 disintegrated

Not bad at all! I'm pleased!

3 black females: all dissolved

1 black male and 1 black female: zombified

this was surprisingly far less upsetting than i thought it was gonna be corse i wish id tried it on some hatchies cuz now i have 2 wait a year to try for the rest of my zombie scroll goals =P (i didnt prepare because i thought id never kill any of my dragons ha i was wrong)

Every. Single. One. Disintegrated.

I think Imma gonna cry now. All the 2Gs I bred before for my zombie lineage are now useless ;A;

Okay, what am I doing wrong? Three Halloweens and only one zombie from last year. Everything else crumbled and disintegrated. How is it that people get to play with more than five kills?

I guess it's three years of bad luck.

Edited by Dragonbox

I think there are a lot of "I never thought I'd kill my dragons." folk who ended up abandoning that plan this year because the Halloween release was pushed back. Unfortunately, there's not much else to do today.

I happen to be one of those people, and I only had the five kill spots since I hadn't planned on trying for zombies and didn't kill any dragons in advance. Regrettably, my first four attempts (EVER, mind you) disintegrated, and I just can't bring myself to try for that last one. Not that it matters much. The worst part is that now I get to feel guilty with nothing to show for it. *womp womp womp* rolleyes.gif

Aaaanyway. Happy Halloween, DC. And Good luck to everyone still trying.

Disintegrate Disintegrate Disintegrate Disintegrate Disintegrate sad.gif

And the same as last year. They all disintegrate. My beautiful lineage plans faltered again.

I think I have been very lucky. I prepared 6 dragons for this year and I got 3 Zombies:

-1 Male Adult ---> http://dragcave.net/lineage/PtL5p

-1 Female Hatchling ---> http://dragcave.net/lineage/Wa8aZ

-1 Ungendered Hatchling ---> http://dragcave.net/lineage/1UkXj

I have one more hatchling waiting to die tomorrow...

3/6 No bad for my first time tongue.gif

Edited by yaquiidru

user posted image

3/6 attempts were successful (4/6 if you count that Red). I didn't even try that much XD

I have a few more dead dragons waiting but since I don't need more than 5, I'm not going to continue.