AlternateMew

Zombie advice

I think this year is going to be great for Zombie progress.

So much information gathered, and even a few new tests like the 5 or 10 limit. Lots of thanks to those who contributed so many great tips and those sacrificing unbreedables for testing!

Anyone killing Vamps? That was an interesting question posed; whether or not Zombie Vamps will show sires.

EDIT: Added a 'Let's Experiment' section on the bottom of post 2. Because Science.

EDIT EDIT: For that matter, I'm pretty sure I've seen that Holidays can be Zombified. Anyone know any? (Not saying try it. Even if it was hilarious to watch a fail attempt at that last year) (Note to self... HalloweenAXHalloweenB=Zombie would be awesome. I might try that.)

My sister is trying for a vampire adult. If she does get it to zombify I will post if it keeps it or not ^^

I think I fogged my hatchlings too late, but they'll die anyway if I don't unfog them, right? unsure.gif

But what I really want are adult Zombies anyway, fingers crossed for many successes! biggrin.gif

3/5 adults now successfully dispatched; hoping the other two "go quietly" tomorrow. wink.gif Good thing I'm evil, or I'd never be able to sleep at night!

Decided not to risk both a kill slot and an uncommon egg by attempting a paper zombie; if somebody has a successful transformation on an unbreedable this year, I'll start stocking up early for next year's attempts!

Four out of five of my adult attempts have died; three on the first attempt, the other on attempt two, so I'm hoping the fifth will join them soon - I do have six more attempts.

I bred eggs from two pairs of them (one half of one pairing is the one that still hasn't died). Not that I'm expecting to get lucky and have both parents zombify, but I thought I'd give it a go.

And I have a nice collection of hatchlings just waiting to die - which sounds really cruel. In some ways I feel worse letting them die than I did killing the four adults, which I'm sure sounds weird.

Finally gave in to my own evil curiosity, and killed my ungendered adult paper. I figure I can always raise a new one from the egg I spaz-clicked the other day, and if by some freak of chance it DOES work, then hey, free science! laugh.gif

So far, I have 21 tombstones on the scroll, and there are ten more hatchlings in the fog, although I may spare a couple of them.

Now, I just need to be patient until Revivalfest starts on the 31st! laugh.gif

I am pretty much complete with my zombie fodder grabbing.

I have 5 dead adults and (according to my page as I don't want to count it out) I have 74 hatchling fodders. Which is a total of 79 zombie tries to do this halloween xd.png

Who dares to go into Lini's Haunted Graveyard at night?

Wooooowwwww. You are hard core. laugh.gif Best of luck to everyone on Wednesday; I'm still trying to get my last sacrificial adult to DIE ALREADY!

EDIT - In other news, ZOMG, forum level 9! Guess it increments at 1500 posts.

Edited by Evilminion

I am pretty much complete with my zombie fodder grabbing.

I have 5 dead adults and (according to my page as I don't want to count it out) I have 74 hatchling fodders. Which is a total of 79 zombie tries to do this halloween xd.png

Who dares to go into Lini's Haunted Graveyard at night?

It's beautiful. <*-*>

I do not love hatchie zombies enough to do that.

Does anybody have advice about viewbombing hatchlings so they die in time for Halloween? Wish I'd hatched them a few days earlier now. unsure.gif

Wooooowwwww.  You are hard corelaugh.gif  Best of luck to everyone on Wednesday; I'm still trying to get my last sacrificial adult to DIE ALREADY!

EDIT - In other news, ZOMG, forum level 9!  Guess it increments at 1500 posts.

Yes, or I have no life! Whichever you prefer! Congrats on the level 9!

It's beautiful. <*-*>

I do not love hatchie zombies enough to do that.

Haha, I do! I have wanted them since I first started DC. And now I have to try to keep my record of most zombies.

@Rohawk I will PM you!

Happy Halloween all! Hopefully you will get some Zombies to take care of soon! ^^

Does anybody have advice about viewbombing hatchlings so they die in time for Halloween? Wish I'd hatched them a few days earlier now.  unsure.gif

I have the same question, I put mine in every hatchery I could find and they are maxed on views/uvs and sickly, but still I think they may live. What I need is massive views in a short time span, if anyone can help with this let me know, thanks!

Edited by Karobb

I have the same question, I put mine in every hatchery I could find and they are maxed on views/uvs and sickly, but still I think they may live. What I need is massive views in a short time span, if anyone can help with this let me know, thanks!

If they are maxed out and you are looking for more UVs to get them more views then I suggest going over to Yarolds that is how I got my dragons more UVs

For the Rohawk and Karobb: Busy forums that allow posting eggs/hatchies in your signature. Haven't been there in a while, but you could try GaiaOnline's chatterbox. You need all the bombing you can get.

I'm also trying to kill my hatchlings by sickness.

I forgot to incubate them so they'll die one day late if I try to fog them.

For the Rohawk and Karobb: Busy forums that allow posting eggs/hatchies in your signature. Haven't been there in a while, but you could try GaiaOnline's chatterbox. You need all the bombing you can get.

I'm trying it, but it is not working... =(

I'm trying it, but it is not working... =(

Me too, although yarolds did manage to kill one, I have 6 others that are sick and hanging in there haha.

ya, I'm thinking it takes a ridiculous amount of views to make hatchies sick.

In the past, whenever hatchies became sick unintentionally, it was always sick right after it hatched because it got too many views as an egg.

I don't think I've ever seen hatchies get sick after that initial egg sickness is over.

Edit: One of my hatchies finally became sick! hurray! But who knows if it will actually die or not.

Edited by Arwen17

Well the last of my zombie fodder finally died. Still looking for more tho lol smile.gif

And I killed my 5 adults.

my Zombie attempts

5 Adult dragons: 3 male and 2 female

9 hatchlings: 2 male, 5 female and 2 who hopefully stay ungendered but I think they will stay ungendered s1 hatchlings because their time is already very low 2 days and 18 hours and the other one have 1 day and 22 hours until the poor hatchlings die unsure.gif and also the Unique Views are low : 116 and the other 350

Edit the hatchling with 350 Unique Views gender dry.gif

Edited by Seiti

Oops, I should have paid more attention to the gender of my adults before killing them.

Zombie attempts:

5 adults: 4 males, 1 female

4 hatchlings: 3 males, 1 ungendered

I was looking through my scroll to check the genders of my dead adults and I couldn't find them. I panicked but realized I killed 3 of my seasonals and 2 stripes as opposed to all 5 seasonals. xd.png

I killed 5 of my dragons that I raised for zombie fodder. I'm hoping at least one adult will turn. smile.gif I've been trying for years to get a zombie without success. I hope this year will finally be the one!

I killed 5 of my dragons that I raised for zombie fodder. I'm hoping at least one adult will turn. smile.gif I've been trying for years to get a zombie without success. I hope this year will finally be the one!

I feel your pain and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. wink.gif Best of luck.