pbdog

The thank you thread

Thanks yet again Ruby for having aptience with me and my writing frenzy biggrin.gif

Thank you, person I traded with to help me complete the Legendary Trio.

((My summon attempt failed, but thanks anyway))

Thank you to whomever it was who offered me a CB copper for one of my halloween eggs. I missed the original release and have been pining after a CB copper ever since i returned to DC

anyway, i was so happy about the offer that I missed your name and you probably know who you are

so

thank you!!

Sweet, just found this thread. I don't have any specific thank you, but I want to thank all the people who helped me with my stripe lineage project. Whether it is a gift of dragons or taking the ones that did not color right.

Thank you everyone, this was a very happy Halloween. smile.gif

A huge THANK YOU to MaximumOccupancy one of the best surprises i have had since playing biggrin.gif it was totally unexpected and really made my day (was feeling bit down) maybe one day i can return the gift and kindness biggrin.gif i think i may be able to find something wink.gif

Since I never got around to it before...

Thank you, Herk, for the Copper Dragon that boosted me to the Bronze level, allowing me another egg for Halloween, as well as the other special dragon sent to me later on.

And thank you, Dimar, for the handsome Duotone. I wonder what story I can come up for him.

Thank you Draketeeth for giving me a sliver shimmerscale with a good lineage, and it's chromatic.

It's the first one I've ever had. I thought I'd need to trade a rare just to have a chance to get one!

A big THANK YOU to Masterdragon992 for sending me my very first Shimmer-Scale dragon. What a wonderful surprise! biggrin.gif

Thanks to all descripdoomers for bing wonderfully mad people biggrin.gif

Thanks to Rally for 3 of the best gifts I ever got in here smile.gif

I forgot the player's name but thank you for gifting away a pretty 3G full-Thuwed! happy.gif I LOVEEE IT

Also thanks to HEEDLESS for trading me a CB Gold for my CB Negelcted when it had 1d 6h left biggrin.gif Saved me a lot of stress

Thank you everyone for all these hatchies constantly locking my scroll (and it still feels awesome!). You know who you are<3

Thank you everyone who abandons CB Purple Ridgewing eggs because they are the wrong colour. I have an even-gen PB Purple Ridgewing lineage and thanks to you I have a never-ending supply of incu-hatchable CB eggs I can snag off the AP biggrin.gif

Thanks to Riverwillows, i got my first "This egg is covered with bright, festive stripes.", "This colorful egg is covered by a light layer of snow." and "This egg has a rich, shiny pattern on it.". smile.gif

Huge thank you to the lovely Becka for my gift of a beautifully lineaged Holly.

*discovers thread*

THANK YOU FOREVER to the mysterious anonymous donor who gifted me with a CB gold earlier this month (through a middle-person, so I really have no idea who the donor is)! biggrin.gif

Last night before going to bed I offered a dummy on a Holly egg on the Departures thread. This morning I saw the offer got accepted but don't remember who to thank for it! So I'll post here, THANK YOU! biggrin.gif

So I had posted in Stupid Things about how my daughter and I had forgotten about her Christmas eggs by a day and they had died. Well, I found out just how awesome fellow players are. I received a PM from someone offering their hatchies to my girl, as they didn't really care if theirs were CB or not, and would she like them? Of course she said Yes! so now there's happy tears instead of sad ones. (I think maybe you all heard the squee that erupted) So I want to send a big thank you to them. So,

THANK YOU!!!!

Thank you to Amazon Warrior who was patient enough to experiment with me and who offered her help for the Secret Santa thread biggrin.gif

Edited by PointOfOrigin

I want to say a big thank you to ainisarie. I had posted in the what do you want to breed your valentines with that I was going to have to start looking for a cb ice to breed with one of mine and I came on this morning to find a pm from a random stranger with an ice eggy! I am very happy and will take good care of him. Thank you so much.

Thank you Kirby007 for going above and beyond not only gift me with metals, but my daughter as well. Both of us are so happy!

A super huge thank you to Momo who gave a completely unexpected and wonderful gift - truly amazing, you are a wonderful person thank you

Since ARK seems to be down, we really need some kind of Exemplary Service to the Cave award. I love the dialogue and the honest discussion that Amazon Warrior has opened up in creating the Prize Guide thread. She has presented an excellent forum for the very emotional topic of dealing with the problems of winning a prize, and how to deal with the intense pressures and expectations.

Personally, I find it a valuable resource for non-prize winners as well, in helping to understand the pressures born by those who "win" the prizes. I hope that the experiences brought forth by all the Prize winners will temper the pressures brought by those who feel they must have a 2nd gen. Even those of us who are not so tempted by the shinies are affected by the trade values that favor them, and a rational discussion of this high-pressure frenzy will benefit us all in the long run.

So to Amazon Warrior, for all you do, thank you! <3

(This should come from EVERYBODY in the Cave, too. Not just me!)