pbdog

The thank you thread

Thanks for the Sweetling, Wanderer! wub.gif

Edit: and thanks for the second, RMMC!

Edit: thanks for the Rosebud, natli! I've got cute mates lined up. wink.gif

Edited by Dimar

Thank you blackdragon for the 4 CB winters you've given me over the last few days.

Thank you again for the surprise 5th gen bronze tinsel, Astreya! Such a lovely gift to wake up to. wub.gif

And to the rest of you, I've only been here a day and my learned apprehension of forums already seems to be breaking down thanks to how awesome y'all are. NEVER stop being excellent to each other. <3

Thank you to Coins In A Jar for my white christmas/valentine chequered egg. smile.gif

I would love to thank all the lovely people trading and gifting me to help with my projects or just randomly gifting me awesome stuff including (but not limited to):

Kiwiana

Aulendil

Ponystar17

Sunfeathers

dragonsroc989

Souly

InariRoku

Lantean_Pegasus

Cinnamin Draconna

KTS (sorry I forgot your forum name)

and I'm sue I've forgotten half of you again, because I clean my pm box too often.

I also would like to thank everyone who took the time to send me a kind pm to say 'Thank you' or 'don't worry' when they picked something up by me or when I needed to have my faith in this forum and its members restored.

Also thanks to the people who gifted me offspring of their awesome lineages among them:

Starfyre

darkflowernightshade

Lastalda

And of course a huge THANK YOU to all the describers and description thread participants, first and foremost:

Ember_Silverly

Hawktalon

Mathcat

Lagie

Ruby

Socks

and everyone who leaves encouraging comments or concrit biggrin.gif

I LOVE all you guys and this game wouldn't be the same without it.

P.S. - I also want to thank TJ and the mods who are always helpful and friendly, everyone at CPA and forumgames, because they keep the boredom at bay, and the Spriters for creating wonderful art - but all those are a given, right? laugh.gif

How did I not see this topic before? xd.png

Ok, first of all thank 'you to all the people who gifted me pretties in the past! <3

Thank you jerusha for the beautiful ND's that sit now on my scroll.

Thank you Absolute for giving us chances at 2'nd gen. shimmerscale prizes!

Thanks Shajana for the 2 CB golds I have! <3

Thank you, Dolphinsong for gifting me my first Holly.

Thanks TJ for making this site!

Thank you, Thuban, for my almost Lagie code.

Thank you, herk, for all those lost CB mint hatchies you keep finding. (I knew they should have been issued maps. wink.gif )

Thanks, too, to many other other amazing people who make this site such a great place to hang out in! biggrin.gif

Thank you Vhale. Just - THANK YOU wub.gif

I'd like to thank whitebaron for a big part of my red dragons; Soul, for the awesome lineages I always see from you on the AP. Thank you for my holy, Zylara! Thanks for my thuweds, Natayah. Thanks twol8sue, for my first gold. A big thanks to counselor for gifting me this awesome ice when I least expected. Thanks to all the kind breeders out there who have ever gifted me something or simply dropped something nice to the AP. wub.gif

I'd like to thank Lija for all the gold eggs and the alt black she gifted me, and topaz08 for the surprise gift, a lovely speckle egg.

Thank you very much!

I'd like to thank FortyTwo for the many pretties he's gifted me biggrin.gif

I'd like to thank TheGrox for gifting me a lovely shiny!

Thank you to Xylene for all the help she's given me with hatching and shinies and reaching my scroll trophy goal :3

I'd also like to thank Pikabubba and Simkim for the reds they've had up the last few days, and Absolute for his lottos :3

People on DC are very generous and that's why I love this site ^^

Edited by kerrikins

Thank you to Astreya for surprising me with the lovely gift of a 2nd gen red with frill daddy!

Edited by quinney

A big thanks goes out to Snave for the really nice 3gen Dorkface! Thank you also to Jane McAsh for the 3gen pure Thuwed! And a heaping helping of thanks to Arleymaye for the gorgeous Tinsel!

All you guys are da bomb!!

Many, many thanks to Kirjava-Kitsune for my 2nd gen red with a frill parent.

A big Thank You shout-out to skauble and drabrugon for the wonderful shiny things!!

Having just been the target of a series of amazing Glomps, I must thank Amazon warrior, Wiz, Amut un Rama, fainewebbe, skauble, peepsy and arlymaye.

You are all amazing souls, and part of the incredible heart that powers this cave.

My thanks and my love to you all! <3

And I surely need to remember to holler 'THANK YOU!' real loud at Dark Kitsune for her gift of a badly-needed pairing!

You are just the BEST! A huge thank you with flowers and chocolates to ElayneDragonLover, who has glomphed me with a CB SILVER!!! Pardon me whilst I go polish my new egg and roll it to just the right spot on the Hatching Sands. Thank you SO much!

Thanks to LightConcorde, cloverkitty, deblogan, purplehaze, Ruby Eyes, danegrrl, velvet-curse, stardust13, and vintageandroid for all of your egg-gifts, hatchie-gifts, and/or assistance!

Thanks tons, guys! biggrin.gif

Edited by CaduceusCade

Thank you Becka for gifting me, someone you don't know at all, a magma and ice egg.

And thank you Rubin for glomping me and giving a dino eggy~

I'd like to thank Terpsichore, not just for the many gifts, not just for being a fabulous friend, but for being the kind of person who restores my faith in humanity on a regular basis.

That's a rarity I wouldn't trade for any Shimmering Gold, lol. (duh!)