pbdog

The thank you thread

I have rubyshoes and Z to thank for some help they've given me lately, as well as some folks who have been providing me eggs for lineage purposes. Mysfytt, you gave me an awesome idea, and I'm following through. Thank you too for those awesome brimstones, too!

In light of recent gifts from SickThing and Snowytoshi (<333), I just want to thank everyone who has gifted me something, in particular the 2nd gen Daydreams from '09 Vals. I was expecting to have to trade like crazy for them, but infact most of them have been generous gifts from the blue, so I just want to say thank you, and a further thank you to anyone I've traded with or who has gifted me something. I'm just sorry I'm slightly derp, and can't remember all the names.

But thank you all. <3

Also, an extra thank you to my bro Kaini, just because. :3

EDIT: You're very welcome, Snow. biggrin.gif I'm throwing out another thank you to DragonNighthowler, who is kindly gifting me the White eggs I need to build a mate for this little guy.

Edited by Lullakai-Shi

Thank you Lullakai-Shi for the pretty mate for my golden wyvren <3 *cuddles egg*

Thank you 42 for the lovely white egg.

I'd like to thank Wookie again, for the CB Olive egg, they gifted to me. smile.gif

Thank you, angelicdragonpuppy, for my Magma egg and digipup for my 2 Shadow Walkers, and valencha for my Brimstone and Ultraviolet! ♥

Edited by KuukiKiller

A great big thank you to rubyshoes for my little horse dragon egg for my lineage project, when all I've been getting is brimstones. Love the brims, but needed the horse. (((RUBY)))

I want to thank all of the generous breeder donor gifters who haunt the threads and give away beautiful dragons to people just for asking nicely or not having one. wub.gif

I also want to thank all of the mods for keeping this place sane and civil and not letting it devolve into anarchy. biggrin.gif

Thank you Nyda, for my first Cheese! I was so happy when you gifted it to me. I even saved your PM tongue.gif

Edited by sparkle10184

Thank you, Classycal, for helping me retrieve an auto-abandoned egg today, and thank you, rubyshoes, for breeding me a mate to it!

Thank you to the person who gifted me a Neglected egg today! You know who you are wink.gif

Edited by sparkle10184

Thank you, valencha, for that lovely Pink egg! Now I can produce another 3rd gen for my Gold x Old Pink line smile.gif

Huge thank yous to Xythus and JaneMcAsh for enabling helping me with a particular lineage/breeding conundrum. Not only will I owe you until Kingdom come, you are on my list of DC angels. smile.gif

Thank you to everyone who has gifted me CB rares I would have never been able to get on my own. I am so grateful to all of you, and I absolutely love the tins I was gifted a long time ago, as well.

:3

Thank you to DC as a whole, for being a wonderful community of generous people. Thank you, to the mods, who are in general an approachable, reasonable lot that do their jobs wonderfully and fairly.

And thank you to TJ for creating this wonderful site. And for that recent announcement that pretty much confirmed that DC is here to stay, and I need not fear logging in one day and seeing a dreaded message that DC is shutting down. This is honestly my favorite "adoptable" site, and seeing it degrade to pay-to-play or shutting down completely would be heartbreaking.

You never know how many buddies you have until you open your PM box and someone has sent you a message that says, "I have this egg for you..." or "I want you to have this dragon..." smile.gif

Thank you to the very sweet, generous people who have done just that for me this week. May I never forget such wonderful kindness shown to me.

chh - For all of the pretty lineages and gifting me the non-breedables I wasn't able to get. smile.gif

Natayah - For teaching me about pretty lineages and gifting me very pretty even gens. biggrin.gif

stardust - For gifting lineages I needed to continue some pretty things, and for helping me come up with pretty lineages. tongue.gif

bbik - For giving me some advice and gifting me some CB Terraes/Harvests for my project. ohmy.gif

shae - For being so sweet. smile.gif

That's everyone I can think of. xd.png

Many thanks and hugs to all you who help me. <3

I would like to thank some very special people who have helped me smile.gif

-Isirion, for the help collecting things for my scroll goals <3 I cant even begin to describe how grateful I am to you for all the help you have given me but I still say Ill get you back yet smile.gif

To these special people who helped me get my Gold Trophy in time for my birthday smile.gif

-BBIK

-Natayah And of course for sharing your EPIC lineages with me

-Stardust13 And for helping me make some VERY nice Seasonal lineages

-Yuumei And for the help gathering my fave dragon (Nebs)

-Princesskiara

Thank you to Toofargone for all the help you gave me a total noob getting the things I wanted and needed when I first started for showing me the ropes of the game and for being a great mentor

Thank you to Ziari for helping me to get the CBs and influence and incubate of what I needed to very nearly complete my 1 of each CB pair goal

Thank you to Shadesofchaos for the VERY Beautiful short lineaged metallics I have on my scroll with out you all my golds would be ugly little things

Thank you to those who have glomped me and traded with me thus far, there are just to many to name but know that I appreciate it!

I could go thru a long list of Thank Yous. Since I just finished writing my essay of the day.... I will keep this short and sweet.

1. When I started I had a 2:1 male:female Ratio. For Real. I can't even begin to start to explain my frustration. If It had not been for the people willing to breed me gendered hatchlings, and for your words of encouragement, I'd never have hung on!!!

2. Thank you for those who have introduced and been willing to gift to me long before I was anyone special. I'm still not anyone special and yet you invite me into meet your friends and give me lovely eggs as if we were best friends. I am deeply touched. I hope that I will one day make you proud with what I gift now.

3. Thank you for those who I know, via the Forums and IRC, who know me, I know them, and we talk back and forth. We know each other well enough we just keep eggs flowing back and forth that are perfect gifts for each other. This is the real reason I play. The dragons are Pixels. You make it special. Thanks for letting me get to know you well enough that you are a person, not just a collector, and I know you at least well enough to predict what you might like.

I'm sorry I didn't mention any names, but the list is too long, and you know who you are. Although I don't share my dragon stories with anyone but myself, you have made the past year so much fun I am glad I have stumbled upon a game I really have no business playing since it is the complete opposite of what I normally do. But its been a blast, can't wait to see what lies around the corner.

I put a request in the even-gen trade thread for a mate for one of my eggs and then went out for the day. I've just checked in and I've received the offers of seven eggs. For the people who PMed me, you guys all rock. I don't know why I continue to be surprised by the generosity of the DC community. After 4 years you would think I'd be used to it but it continues to surprise me. In a very good way.

Thank you.

It doesn't get said often enough I think but a big cyber hug should go out to TJ for creating this wonderful site/community, the brilliant artists who use their creative talents to come up with all the fantastic sprites and all of the members who make this site one of the most friendly and supportive environments I've ever seen.