pbdog

The thank you thread

A gigantic THANK YOU!!!! to WinstonGA for trading with me for a nice surprise! You really made my day today! biggrin.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Thank you kecemis, for the beautiful CB silver (my first!). And for the equally unexpected gifts of hatchlings from my wish list. And for the CB Gold. wub.gif

Edited for emoticon fail laugh.gif

Edited by MoonShark

Huge thanks to Spirit_ for building up: this and gifting for free without expecting anything in return. :wuv: Total surprise! biggrin.gif Gonna help me in the long run smile.gif

Tabitah your thoughtfulness was appreciated, Thank you.

Thank you, Blah, for gifting me a 2g Avatar. This was a user that I traded a bit way back once. I didn't even suggest/ask for it (even though I would have really liked one...xd.png), but they went the extra mile to PM me anyways. wub.gif Thank you so much, Blah it meant a lot! wub.gif

Also another user PM'd me earlier for next week, I didn't ask them if I could post their name yet so if they read this they are MORE THAN WELCOME to quote wub.gif

Thank you all ;3;

EDIT: It means a lot more because I don't have a GON adult, rather I have a GoN frozen hatchie because I didn't think GoN would have a feature like this in the future... xd.png

Edited by Saynna

I want to give a HUGE thank you to Gluria and Monana, for their wonderful gifts of a Magma and an Ice dragon, respectively.

Thanks to them, I can complete my Trio~!

Well I'm probably going to miss a bunch of people but here goes->

a big thank you to

Ae0nian

Red2111

Zylara

Violet_Ninja

skauble/pansy

QAndais

Commander Wymsy

pinkgothic

DarkEternity

MaximumOccupancy

Kallistrate

TheCompleteAnimorph

wolfsong442

polaristar

xdlugia

Evilminion

TaraR16

Kelkelen

pinkrainv

codyne

a_god_s

danegrrrl

for the kind thoughts, gifts, glomps, awesome trades and just generally making this game more fun and interesting by your kind acts!

A big thanks to simkim, who glomped me a gorgeous 2nd gen Avatar of Creation on the day of the release when I was sad and blue about not having a GoN of my own. Really made my day, thanks so much! wub.gif

Thank you to a very awesome user, who I think would rather be unnamed(?) for giving me the best present ever today. You're just an awesome, if silent, user and thank you so much!

Belated thanks to: Siliskor, Erica, Infinis, JaneMcAsh, Echo, SunQuest, and I'm sure many others. You guys have all been awesome to me in one way or another over my years here. smile.gif

Edited by Draco Knight

Thank you arlymaye and Tag, you have both recently reminded me why I love this community so much. I often need reminders. Hehe.

Thank you Lagie, for giving me this gorgeous mint wub.gif

You're most welcome! smile.gif

Thank you to RallyVincent, munificent, the amazing Herk who finds me so many CB minties, and blackdragon71 and _Z_ who send all sorts of goodies my way. *leaves brownies*

Thank you to Ruby_Eyes for gifting me the Harvest and Misfit pygmy I needed for a couple of my lineages. <3 And thanks to anyone who's given me anything over the years~ :)

Thank you to LorellaiLaLa and Tecca for so generously breeding me eggs to complete my collection!

Thank you soulchaser for gifting me such a pretty gold checker! I'm sooo going to get him a mate this Christmas!

Thank you, Confused Cat! wub.gif She saw a post I made and sent me a little something to help.