pbdog

The thank you thread

Thanks to everyone who helped me!

Note: By being my enemy you are still helping me.

big thanks to everyone helping with the site, art, spriting, etc... this latest release and the new breeding options is so fun! I haven't been on in a while, so it's cool to see some new draggies again :-) cheers all!

Wow, this thread is really inspiring! I know there are a lot of great people here, and I love seeing them thanked in public smile.gif

I came to thank Ha-Ki for generously gifitng me, out of the blue, a neglected hatchie. I was stunned!!! My first one ever.

{{{hugs}}}

Thank you, EragonSaphiraRider,

for teaching me the basics of the site via DC Mentors.

Edited by Andy12

Okay... This is gonna be kind of long. ^^'

Thank you, GathersScrolls, for helping me when I first joined the cave, and for breeding me a Shadow Walker!

I feel bad for forgetting their usernames(I have a bad memory and I'm going to yell at myself later for forgetting their usernames), but thank you to the ones that helped me complete my Trio, and by doing that, helped me summon my first GoN! (And only GoN!)

Thank you, ShadowMonster, although you've rarely been on for about a year, for helping me out with my RPs and even joining them! (Even when no one else joined, we'd shotgun throughout the whole thing!) And giving me a Vampire and a Bronze Tinsel for my birthday. Those two will always be treasured! <3

Thank you, Dragonessdown, for putting up with me! Although you're not very active either now. And for also giving me Golds and Silvers and Stripes and numerous other dragons!

Thank you, Dragonhatchling, for telling me how to not kill my GoN! And sending me a list of hatcheries I could use for it!

Thank you, Silverphoenixx, for giving me two Thuweds, a Black Tea, and a Purple dragon!

Thank you, kearlighed, for giving me a Horse dragon from your pair! Because, by asking if I could have one, I made you happy, and by making you happy, I made myself happy. (If that makes any sense.)

Thank you to everyone who helped make Dragon Cave possible- all the spriters, mods, and everyone else- because without it, I would have never met any of them!

Thanks to everyone who requested art from my art thread~ It's helped me, a lot!

Also... I have one last thank you I can think of right now.

Thank you everyone in the Emotional Support thread who helped me. I've been doing better now. ^^

EDIT: Oh, and now, thank you to Ruby_Eyes for the Thunder! : D

Edited by seacatsmew

Thank you to everyone who helped me!

Note: By being my enemy you are helping me.

Note: By not being my enemy you are helping me.

As many of you know, I've been working on a 10 gen even gen stripe project since Apr 23, 2009. I am now happy to announce that I have completed the baseline for the project. I'm still waiting on a couple of eggs/hatchlings to grow up, but as of today, the entire caveborn column is filled in. http://lady_cin.tripod.com/projects/projectEvenGenStripe.htm

MANY of the 2nd gens have been gifted to me or I traded for them, and I'd like to thank those of you that I can verify..

Aelth

azuresea

bluemonkey9455 (do not know forum name)

calankh

Cambria

Carrow

Dragon Song

Dragon_Arbock

dreamer23

duskspoken

Eingana

Fiona BlueFire

fuzzbucket

Germelia

hamLock

hecate1968

hellhunt

ho-ho

Ilune Willowlef

InugamiZERO

iulieki

JaneMcAsh

kirjava-kitsune

Little-Art-Girl (do not know forum name)

MaximumOccupancy

miss1nformation

Nalyua

Nanotoj

quinney

Rally Vincent

rayden54

Rixie_Pakuna

sfate

Shikaze

shizuna

siliconrose

TheThing_Oo

tinakhal

tsukishine

Vhale

Violet_Ninja

wolf123

WraithZephyr

xenolion

Ytak

zamirathe

Zareni

If I missed anyone, I'm sorry.. but not everyone has their scrolls visible or has the same name on the forum as on their scrolls.. but to those I also say thank you as well.

So if anyone sees a caveborn dragon that belongs to them, please contact me so I can add a thank you. Anyone who is still active when I complete the project will also receive an egg from the final pair. biggrin.gif

EDIT: If you traded me caveborns or gifted me a caveborn PM me. I'll see that you get an egg from the final pairing too.

Edited by Cinnamin Draconna

A huge thank you to LadyAmlaruil2 for gifting me with an advanced birthday present! It was so gorgeous! biggrin.gifwub.gif

And here's another huge thank you to Tecca for gifting me with the Shimmers I wished for! I know it took a while, but I really appreciate all your efforts! biggrin.gif

(I don't want to double post lol)

Thank you to olympe for your gift of many Shallow Waters! biggrin.gif

And thank you to ZzelaBusya for your kind and generous, luminous gift!! biggrin.gifwub.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Thanks so much to pretty much everyone I've met here so far.

It's been about 3-4 months since I got back into playing after a whole year. tongue.gif

Thanks to those who traded with me, helped me with influences, reviewed my descriptions, gifted dragons and so much more. biggrin.gif

Shout out to everyone that's helped me with my 12g PB White lineage project. It is currently 9g and very far behind on breeding. However, the amount of CBs/PBs needed to pull this off is in full sprint!

Thank you PurpleHaze for bloodswapping and referring me to other White PB Breeders

Thank you Dimar for PB gifting (5g) to me

Thank you Cajunsun for bloodswapping (4g)

Thank you AsheraAshtoreth for building up a (6g) mate just to gift to me

Thank you Dragonessdown for gifting CB White Hatchlings

Thank you Xythus for PB gifting (multiple 2gs)

Thank you thenameisplisskin for PB gifting (multiple 2gs)

Also big thanks to those in IOUs to me:

user posted image

In total CBs alone, I am owed 615 CB White Hatchlings! Hoping to one day bump that to 2500!

There are definitely a few more that thank you is overdue, but I never really thought about recording them down so I unfortunately cannot remember names. I do remember their forum avatars though. smile.gif

Yay, there's actually a thread for this! =D I try to keep track of awesome people in my profile so that I never forget the kindnesses shown to me (as if I could, since those are among my most treasured dragons - but still!), but today I have another name to add to this list. Thank you so very much for this stunning Avatar, Silver Sea Mystic! Homuhgosh, so pretty!!!!! *still squee-ing*

While I'm here, I really want to at least leave a note of thanks to everyone else who has ever helped me out. Yall are golden! A very special thank you to the following folks for being so very kind and generous - skauble, Amestris A, bloodonmyfangs, Cinnamin Draconna, Rockin' On, jinglepupskye, afortiori, Ioma, Rally Vincent, Coyote, and last but most certainly not least, to that small group of folks who have gifted me 2G prizekins (names not listed to protect my awesome gifters, but yall know I had to include you here! So much luvs!! XoXoX). Sometimes this game breaks my heart, what with the viewbombers and drama llamas and needless negativity, but it's folks like these that make the game for me, that make it worth it, and keep me coming back and trying my best to be worthy of all the help they have so selflessly given me. Yall are awesome, big fluffy cuddly hugs for every single one of yaz!! XoXoX

Thank you everyone who's gifted me some lovely eggs recently. An especially big thanks goes to Herk, for all of the BSA dragons she keeps finding for me.

Many thanks to:

Jazz57

for leaving town for a week, thus leading to my boredom and eventual interest in DC. (When I caught my first CB Gold, I didn't hesitate to give it to her and would do so again--she's the best biggrin.gif)

littleblackdog

for not only making me laugh with his chickens, but also for a surprise gifted egg that I appreciate immensely.

lluvia

for making my first IOU experience a good one.

...among others.

Huge thank you to Zavryl for my first you-know-what and for being awesome in general!

To Sock for the lovely alt lineage and to hippocamus, because....

wub.gif

Thank you to lilch, Raff, Red2111, wbmorgan, and Xythus for your help this holiday season, and to kittymewgirl for her completely unexpected gift!

Thank you to lorimmel, PhantomoftheWolves, Esmeia, and Sinsdaemn and everyone else helping me fulfill my goal of being a hoarder of Rosebud or Rosebud kin dragons! I am so grateful!

I just want to say a huge thank you to Kirjava-Kitsune for giving me a 2G PB pumpkin and a 2G PB shadow walker, just in return for a 2G cavern lurker. Thank you so much!

My heartfelt thanks goes out to Ruby Eyes and Sethiss who thought of me and helped me over 67% of my silly breed derp. Thank you so much! *attempts to will egglock away* DX

Edit: zomg. And herk and Solar Cat for the last third (will be accepting herk's, since that was already bred, but thank you so, so much, Solar Cat, for offering!) user posted image

Gosh, you people are amazing. T_T *grouphug*

Edited by pinkgothic

A little different, but I wanted to thank Cindy Lou Who Who for the giggles reading your dragon names, and the scroll name too!