pbdog

The thank you thread

A simple 'thank you' seems so meager in comparison to the kindness of people here: to Valeth for reaching out and talking some sense into me and to Naughtrish for her unbelievably generous gift which is now the prize possession on my scroll. wub.gif

Thank you both so much!! biggrin.gif

A few days late. But I want to thank everyone who came to my lotto and thank everyone for their generous donations

and thank you everyone for the birthday gifts you know who you are smile.gif

I'd like to give out a BIG thank you to LadyLyzar and WereJace, for gifting a complete stranger (me tongue.gif ) with a magma dragon (and a thunder biggrin.gif )

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Wow, I have so many people to thank, I do not know where to begin! A special thank you to my mentor, sheppardkid! And I also want to thank the following people: _Z_ , Wortgewaltig , dragongrrl , Classycal , Blue Nadir , old_duck , daba555 , Pokemonfan13 , Brightsplash , anemone , loesje2004 , and Sharanay. Thank you all for making me feel welcome on DC, for your generosity, and for helping me get started! wub.gif

Edited by missy_

Thanks to Skauble once more, for a shimmer this time!

Thank you everyone for being so nice to me. Honestly, I expected "fan dumb" to kick in when I joined. So far, it isn't so.

a lot's of thank you's to Lyvlet for the golden wyven egg, angelic pain for the ice egg, stormboli for the silver egg and elixabeth for the golden and bronze tinsels! biggrin.gif <3

A big thank you to Anna Selka, for introducing me to the game, and for everything you've done to help me. happy.gif

Thank you Aeonian, you've been a tremendous help with most of my lineage projects so far and you're always so friendly smile.gif

Equally, thank you MisunderstoodDreamer for all the eggs you've bred for me and my sister. I know I can always count on you and that means a lot! <3

Thank you Z for your grace and generosity, just when I was feeling a little low and was losing hope for the project I was working on. You're great smile.gif

Thank you Arlymaye and Painter for your goodwill and generosity.

Thanks Shantaia for being so patient and giving me such great crit on my dragon request. You have a really good eye for detail and you encouraged me in a really nice way, when I was losing energy for the concept. smile.gif

Thank you spriters, for your awesome art.

And last but not least, thank you 42, you know what you did for me and I really appreciate it smile.gif

Edited by Hailwidis

Thank you, missy_, and you know why! <3

I need to add Wiz, and you know why, too! biggrin.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

Thank you, dragongrrl, and you know why! xd.png And thank you, rinoa26!

Thank you both! wub.gif

I'd like to thank the lovely Iside and KingZan for their really nice gifts! You guys da bomb!

I have some more thank yous to add. wub.gif

A special thank you to Sir Barton! <3 And super big thank you's to Varekis, emetib92, and cyzhaotlf! happy.gif

I also want to thank all of the breeders who drop their eggs into the AP for us to pick up, as well! I have found some pretties thanks to you guys. <3

I need to add the always amaZing _Z_ to my Thank You list, along with whoever just approved my first Royal Crimson descriptions. <3

missy_, while you are still getting started here, I think you belong to the special day brightener class, along with a number of our longtime Forum members such as arlymaye, Lagie, skauble, Wiz, Amazon_warrior, fuzzbucket, purplehaze, ParticleSoup, PerfectLulu, Sock, yosofine, herk and dimar, dirtytabs, DeathCry, Dubious, Derranged, Elorendil, Becka, ainisarie, tjekan, Wookieinmashoo, everyone on ARK, and many who haven't been nominated yet, and this list could go on a very long way! We have a lot of good, kind and outrageously funny, light-hearted people on this forum!

And stealthypugs, where are you? You are missed around here! <3

Thank you, dragongrrl, you are so kind, I can only hope to aspire to that list one day, I am continually amazed at all of the wonderful people on here! <3

I want to thank skauble ... for a whole bunch of things ... xd.png and also thank you to terradi!

Thank you both! happy.gif

I'd like to thank FluffyPillow, who Glomped me, and Raff and Sir Barton, who gifted me, Black Cap eggs, and as well the many wonderful others who made offers, and to all of whom I'm deeply grateful, as I am, needless to say, to TJ and all others involved in our current DC Celebration.

With all of the fabulous, generous DC players, and apparent improvements in Drop rates, it can be hoped that everyone can enjoy this celebration.

Even with (frickin'fracken) puter/internet issues, lol.

Thank you Ruby for always dropping in and approving my descriptions when I least expect it.

Thank you Socks for doing the same smile.gif

Edited by herk

Thank you Rubin for gifting me a Bluna egg!

Thank you elsina71 for gifting me today's new release egg!

I've only been on DragCave for a week but thanks to these lovelies I already have a couple special eggs in my collection smile.gif

My heartfelt Thanks to ALL my buds...but in particular(not in this order!)Lyricmaniac(for the constant helpful gestures,Pinch of Stardust for being my friend/partner in some thread help along with gifting me awesome c/b golds,etc,grammydragon for being there to pull me out of the fire & inspire me,And I could go on & on....but these people are my "rocks" in times of trouble....oh yes<Sir Barton is not forgotten either!

Rockin' On

Wow, a very special thank you to skauble and her niece! xd.png

And I also want to thank IvoryRaven15 for the unexpected gift!

wub.gif

Thank you, Chococat0815, for the eggy! smile.gif