pbdog

The thank you thread

Thank you Mystic_Halo for gifting me a Shimmer! It just matured into an adult today, how beautiful! smile.gif

A big thank you to TJ who created this wonderful place, and to the Spriters who help so much.

There are many people I have to be thankful for some I have forgotten their names.

I appreciated the early years here when someone gifted me a new egg, like the Skywing. I recall also someone who tried very hard to gift me a male dragon - I can't recall what colour or breed it was even now. But that was back before influence or claim codes - the egg got abandoned and the catcher had to hope to grab it. The person who tried to get me this male dragon tried very hard - three different male dragons I believe before I caught one.

Thank you to those who have helped me get an egg/hatchling for a certain dragon to breed or mate with. There are many of you who have done that over the years. Purplehaze is but one of them.

Thank you to Khram who has gifted me with almost all of my Shimmerscales so far, and now I in turn can gift them to others. Khram also has helped me get some new released dragons from time to time.

Thank you to the wonderful people like Lagie, and so many others who make this place such a great place to be.

Thank you to Infinis who gave me my holly dragon yes, it is long and inbred and I really don't care because it is a holly.

Edited by Ramica

Thank you to all those who have gifted me, especially if I've forgotten to mention it in the dragons' names.

More thank yous ... it seems I can never keep up! xd.png

Thank you keijaidyyn, and to Renmiri, to BirdSpirit, and to diakao98. smile.gif

Thank you to TJ, and to all of the mods who keep this place running, and to the spriters for their amazing artwork.

If I have forgotten anyone, there are so many nice people on here, I just want to say thank you to all of the nice people I have met since I have joined DC. wub.gif

Thanks to everyone who's gifted me second gen Royal Blues from Shadow Walkers.

You've made me so happy, lemme tell you.

My "thank you" goes to awesome people on the IRC, for multiple things... you know who you are.

Edited by Light Concorde

I want to thank: Herk and Dimar for being generally awesome while reviewing my descriptions, Lilac Inkdream for being the first reviewer to actually understand what I was going on about in my Vocaloid descriptions (don't ask), Herk (again!) Dirtytabs and Briartrainer for writing fantastic/amusing descriptions, Varekiss for gifting me my AWESOME Assassin's Creed Literal dragon, Iside and Dianetheggeek for gifting me my only two Gold Dragons, Becka for gifting me my CB Ice Dragon, and - most of all - Aqueenee, for introducing me to the Gakupo/Oliver cover of Puff The Magic Dragon, among other amazing songs.

(What? Why are you laughing? The Gakupo and Oliver cover of Puff The Magic Dragon is honestly the best song I have ever heard in my life. No, really.)

More thank yous ... to Ae0nian for the unexpected gift and to Pestilence420 for the unexpected gift. wub.gif

Both are very much appreciated! happy.gif

Thank you to Snowytoshi for helping me format my new thread happy.gif

Thank you to toj for my bloodscale. smile.gif

Edited by quinney

So, since I just found this thread this is much belated, but better late than never:

(Just for a warning: this will be a long list and also it's in no particular order. happy.gif )

Thank you, Mystic_Halo, for guiding me into the cave and showing me around, for being an awesome person towards me and many other newbies, then and now, for gifting and helping and saving dragons else doomed to go un-influenced because newbies can't plan yet.

Thank you, my sweet Terpsichore, for making wishes come true, for being generous beyond words and for having wonderful dreams.

Thank you, Hot on Fire, for your creativity, endurance, patience and gratefulness. (I am really truly still working on a mate for your amazing Tinsel, my stubborn Metallics just don't want children. But one day you shall have an egg from them!)

Thank you, Siliskor, for fulfilling my one-item-wishlist, just so, 10 minutes after I summed up the courage to post it. Just thinking of this still makes me a happy cake all over again.

Edit: And thank you once again for being extra thoughtful, spontaneous and generous.

Thank you, WereJace, for showing a complete DC-noob what BSAs are, which dragon does what and were to learn more. You answered all of my blue-eyed questions without ever complaining.

Thank you, alliana1, for bringing 4 years worth of holiday spirit onto my scroll and your patience and willingness to adapt to my fickle wishes.

Thank you, Kishing, for helping my lonely Sweetlings find their true loves and being awesomely generous in trades.

Thank you, oddsoxdi, for lending that same help to my equally lonely Valentine Ladies and being so patient when one of them became a little too picky.

Thank you, majors, for your patience with my dragons and with me needing all those holiday-mates.

Thank you, Varekis, for your friendship, your patience with my unreliable PM-rythm, all those wonderful and/or funny lineages you breed for me, our oh-no-you-absolutely-will-pick-up-this-hatchling stories and my first clean-lined Gold back when I never thought I could ever get one.

Thank you, Wahya, also for your friendship and PM-patience and your awesome PMs, your sweet Shimmer-gifts and for always keeping me up-to-date.

Thank you, Scyleia, for your wonderful and unexpected gift.

Thank you, CDM, for your kindness and generosity.

Thank you, Howly, for helping me so much with my scroll-goals and for gifting me your best AP-catch.

And lastly, thank you to all the many, many others who gifted (or, when I was a slowpoke - tried to gift) me beautiful dragons. Your friendliness and willingness to give is what makes DC awesome!

Edited by Shroomlet

Thank you, Xtals, for my pretty Pink. wub.gif

Thank you for Imbecamiel for blusang!

Thank you for Naughtrish for magma and Ice!

Edited by sh20000sh

I'll start off with thanking Rubyshoes for the link to this thread.

I've been very lucky lately, many kind people have helped me get a perfect breeding pair of each new dragon. And another gifted me an amazing tinsel.

Thank you very much, Angelicdragonpuppy for my second new coastal. You saved me a lot of trouble.

Thank you also to Xeyla for that beautiful Silver Tinsel. It's lineage is amazing! I'm still kinda awestruck from it. happy.gif

Thank you also to greatguy, for the pink egg. I promise I will claim it when my next egg hatches.

There were four other people who kindly helped me get one other coastal and three desert eggs, I in turn gave one of the deserts to a friend who was having no luck getting any either. (I hope that was alright)

Thanks to the kindness of these awesome people I'm going to offer free breeding requests for my releases until the Halloween dragons start popping up.

Boy, I had a hard time finding this thread - I guess there haven't been too many thanks given for a while.

I wanted to say thank you to fuzzbucket for finding and returning an egg that I stupidly auto-abandoned.

I bred it for the breeding/gifting thread, and the person had been waiting since June (I only started a couple of weeks ago), and I was so thrilled to have been able to get my first 2 gens immediately, and a 3rd gen on the first try - till I read the message and realize what I'd done wink.gif

So "THANK YOU", fuzzbucket, and please know that you've made two people pretty happy!

Deb

Thank you to everyone who makes the necessary edits to their descriptions and has patience with us reviewers! xd.png

Also, thanks to everyone who puts in the time and effort to review and help out with the massive headache that is descriptions. I wouldn't be so dedicated to beating the queue if it wasn't for all of you. wink.gif

Especially thanks to my sidekick partner-in-crime, Herk, but she knows this already. wub.gif

The biggest THANK YOU to MaximumOccupancy for making my dream of a CB Silver come true.

You have no idea how happy you made me!

THANK YOU!

I want to thank brairtrainer for giving me my first Pillow egg. Even though I'm a slowpoke who got it softshelled. xd.png Fluffyfluffy...