pbdog

The thank you thread

Bringing back to the front as interest was expressed in this thread recently.

Thanks to daestarr, who gifted me my only PB 2nd Gen Stripe!

And thanks to all of the lovely people who breed beautifully lineaged and rare eggs solely for players to catch off of the AP, so that even those who choose not to engage in the community have a decent shot at getting some really epic dragons for their scroll.

Thanks to jocosa for my gift of a second gen red with a frill dad.

...And three days later, thankyou to Tawanda001 for a lovely Holly/Skywing spiral. smile.gif

I'd like to say thank you to Iside.

I was willing to make a trade for her 2 magmas to give to my son

and she instead gifted them to him...little does she know it's his birthday today

thank you so much for the gift, from the both of us wub.gif

Oh, goodness! I have so many people to thank! I'm so sorry if I left your name out, I just woke 8(

Merenwen-For being a complete angel and helping me on multiple occasions.

.Elery-For being so understanding and sweet, and gifting me things!

Queen-Dragon-Rita -For being nice, patient and a friend.

FleridaPagan-For being a total sweetheart, and giving me feedback!

Ooh, so many nice people on this site!

I know that a lot have helped me, but I have poor memory so excuse me if I forget your name... laugh.gif

Big hugs to Shroomlet, greatguy, Iside, SockPuppet Strangler, RMMC, Amberose, Doll_81, Isomanic, Mistokitt, Riverwillows, Mystic_Halo, blackdragon71, and everyone else!

A huge thank you again to jacosa for my secong red/frill gift. Really appreciate it. smile.gif

Following myself again!

This time I'm thanking kwan852963 for my new silver eggy! biggrin.gif

I want to thank ARK for my award very unexpected and gratefully excepted, Thank you so much for all those that put my name forward wub.gif *I'm filling up now* laugh.gif

I think the anonymous person who gifted me something very awesome over a month ago deserves a not-so anonymous "thank you" here =o I'd thank you proper, but I've run out of promising leads and the dragon ain't talking.

Just wanted to thank the DC user "drugo-mor" for a trade that was undoubtedly more to help my scroll than anything else.

Here is a thanks to anyone/everyone who helps people complete their scrolls or simply decides to offer a nice trade that is... well... obviously done more for the other side. happy.gif

Thanks!

I want to thank this community in general. You guys are the best.

Thank you for being so open and nice to everyone may they be old or new here.

As well as thank you to anyone who has gifted me or offered any eggs or dragons to me as well, I don't like to ask others for things so I'm usually pretty shy and feel bad when asking myself. .u. So again thank you thank you.

You guys are all awesome, never change. I'm so used to being scared/worried/stressed/defensive because of the other sites I go onto. So it's a really nice change of pace.

I would like to thank earthgirl for the lovely gift she gave me.

You're a wonderful person and you deserve more love. <3

Thank you Konsul for my beautiful

gold egg!!

You are the best!

Edited by Nanah

Thank you to Loeki and Sock for crits and advice in my dragon thread. It means an awful lot to get some response and be able to improve them <3

Thank you to Anemone for all my lovely vampires, and many other gifts.

To Snowsherry for my lovely new Valentine darling, the Breathtaking heartseeker and Rosebud

Mpolo for my wonderful Rosebud

rukia_invers for the wonderful and kind trade, I'm eternlity greatful

Coolgirl12 for being so kind, and giving me a trade I much needed, and many other gifts

and to any other DC gift givers who been so kind biggrin.gif

thank you to all of you.