sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Yessss, I caught my first CB Golden Wyvern egg seconds ago! Also got my first CB Cheese Dragon egg yesterday! I'm getting better at sniping stuff out of the habitats. No more camping on the Abandoned Page 24/7!

Finally unlocked all egg sprites in the encyclopedia except for Christmases, Valentines and the other three seasonals biggrin.gif

*edit* all hatchling sprites unlocked as well now, meaning I only have to finish up the actual entries smile.gif

*second edit* Whoo, now I've unlocked all entries as well biggrin.gif Just those currently unobtainable eggs left!

Edited by Rhynn Collins

They bred! wub.gif Can't decide if it'd look better with all pink Sweets, but you gotta work with what you've got....

Congrats, it's gorgeous!

They bred! wub.gif Can't decide if it'd look better with all pink Sweets, but you gotta work with what you've got....

I'd love to see that as a black sweetling come Valentine's breeding... Pretty!

I'd love to see that as a black sweetling come Valentine's breeding... Pretty!

Well, you can be sure I'll be breeding them come Valentine's! smile.gif Hopefully they'll breed four eggs and at least one will end up on a alt-coded scroll.

@HellfireFriend:

Congratulations ! Golden Wyverns are such beautiful dragons. wub.gif

Happy hunting !

@Amazon_warrior:

Wow, that's impressive ! And yes, let's hope for an Alt-home for at least one offspring.

@topic:

After a little more than two and a half years of playing DC I just caught a Leetle Tree !!! Right on my birthday, before going to bed !!! Huzzahh !!

*leaves birthday cake for everyone to celebrate*

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

@topic:

After a little more than two and a half years of playing DC I just caught a Leetle Tree !!! Right on my birthday, before going to bed !!! Huzzahh !!

*leaves birthday cake for everyone to celebrate*

Congrats and Happy Birthday! smile.gif *sends cake too*

For some reason my unbreedable dry-ish spell continues, but I caught both a CB gold and a CB silver today. smile.gif Traded the silver for two of the coppers I still need and now just need one more red copper to finish up my CB metal collection.

Bred this little guy as the last in my deadline I started nearly a year ago. I don't have anymore CB coppers to continue it so this guy is my last.

Successfully summoned my third GON today even though I have 2 already and thought "what the heck" and it happened. blink.gif

I don't even really come on here anymore so these are nice little things.

Yesterday: getting unexpectedly offspring from Lee Pace in a trade (*nosebleed*)

Today morning: grabbing offspring from Arkenston (ALMOST!) at EATW

Promotion for The Hobbit 3, huh? xd.pngwub.gif