sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Now that this lovely boy is grown up, I feel safe showing him off~

shinyyy

Now that this lovely boy is grown up, I feel safe showing him off~

shinyyy

Very nice! How'd you even manage that? I keep checking Lyz's sig and her lists are ALWAYS closed! sad.gif

It must have been a spare or something, I know if I'd been able to request eggs I wouldn't have picked a gold- not complaining at all, though.

It must have been a spare or something, I know if I'd been able to request eggs I wouldn't have picked a gold- not complaining at all, though.

Don't look a gift dragon in the mouth! xd.png Lucky duck. smile.gif

Every hatchling I attempt to catch in the AP I seem to actually get. o.O

Plus they're nice lineages: 3 PB black hatchies, 1 even gen nice black hatchie, checker ribbon dancer vine, nice sweetling even gen vine. biggrin.gif

Hatched not just one but two alt vines today! Now let's hope they gender female, because I didn't influence them... *fingers crossed*

Just thought time to sort my dragons out checked the thuwed page and got on the list!!!

Just thought time to sort my dragons out checked the thuwed page and got on the list!!!

THANK YOU for posting that, I got on too now biggrin.gif

Congrats, both of you biggrin.gif

Saw a random egg appear in my egg list, thought "Hey, I don't remember misclicking on anything", and then I realised what it was! My first ever 2G Thuwed! laugh.gif

Congrats! And thanks so much for the heads up, I finally got on the list as well!

They bred! happy.gif(If anyone wants the egg, let me know - this was just a test-breed.) (Someone claimed it.) Edited by Amazon_warrior