sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

user posted image

The FIRST TRY with that particular mate as well ohmy.gif

Finally named all the dragons on my scroll. Hallelujah. alot.png Haha

Edited by freadom7

Caught two magis and bred a red. Hopefully I'll be able to get things my sister can use to trade for another dino.

Got another CB Silver and Gold. Not sure if I should influence them for checkers (female) or for purebreds (male)

Edited by DragonLove234

Unlocked all observations for Whites.

Though I don't see a difference from the second-to-last goal.

Congratulations everyone.

Successfully bred my red dragons today.

My friend bred and gifted me a magma egg to pass on to my sister (mine refused to cooperate). wub.gif

I hope we'll manage to trade it for a dino or sth. smile.gif

Also bred sth I hope I'll get a chicken for. smile.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Apparently last week when I locked myself with Reds I unlocked all their observations. Yay.

Thank God for a friend like Schnee! Not only did she breed me a 2nd gen magma, but she also bred me a 2nd gen pb striped to help me trade! wub.gif What would I do without her? wub.gif

Got a chicken in a trade. Can't wait to gift it and make someone happy! wub.gif

WOWZAH!! I just noticed the number of dragons I've collected since 2008!! Yay for my Scroll!

Bred a Neotropical from Cassare! laugh.gif (Gotta appreciate the little gifts of life, you see xd.png)

^ BEAUTIFUL. ohmy.gif

Finally unlocked. Hope I'll get a red dorsal by breeding. smile.gif

My 2G PB Vine alted!! It's my third one. I just need one more female to complete my set. happy.gif

Oh my god, I got my first CB Green Copper egg since they were originally released. I totally didn't think I was fast enough, but I'm so happy biggrin.gif.

I've been able to pick up quite a few new stripes and, I love stripes, second only to my beloved vamps. I always say when they're dropping in numbers take advantage of the fact especially if you're trying for a particular color and you want to create a lineage that is clean. My hope is to create a long black striped lineage eventually (with a lot of luck!).

I'm one CB copper away (CB female green) from completing my goal of two pairs of each copper color! smile.gif And I'm so close to completing CB goals. Am happy I just need that, one more pair of CB Spessartine, and one more CB pair of golds. Then I can focus on new releases! biggrin.gif

Edited by ytak