sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

user posted image

have a Gold Wyvren & Moonstone line from each Prize color wub.gif

caught a CB gold wyvern in the alpines and then a CB gold wyvern less than a minute later in the AP! yipee biggrin.gif

I just joined Dragon Cave before Halloween and my Thunder dragon, the last part of my trio, grew up today. I was told it was likely I would be trying to summon a Guardian of Nature for a very long time once my Thunder grew up. And I was set to start the long waiting game.

But apparently I am very lucky.

I just joined Dragon Cave before Halloween and my Thunder dragon, the last part of my trio, grew up today. I was told it was likely I would be trying to summon a Guardian of Nature for a very long time once my Thunder grew up. And I was set to start the long waiting game.

Darhi would be a perfect name for this dragon! wub.gif

Gifted a cheese just in time before it grew up. Phew! smile.gif

Congrats! Hope the next is summoned as quickly!

My CB Male Gold grew up along with a 3rd gen Shimmer x Lumina from Jewel (Those code hoarders, they'll trade anything)

A 2G Nebula from GoN which I took from the "Departure" thread has turned the right color - nice smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/0nElI

Definitely going to breed an Avatar mate for it.

I haven't had a miscoloured Nebula yet but then again I do not do much with Nebulas.

Bred four 2nd gen Gold consecutively, all for my 2nd gen metal collections! I was most surprised by this pairing! tongue.gif

Bred four 2nd gen Gold consecutively, all for my 2nd gen metal collections! I was most surprised by this pairing! tongue.gif

Wow that's pretty sweet! Congrats!

Saw a ridgewing in the cave, hoped for a tan, and it was purple. dry.gif So I bit it and t got repulsed, thus unlocking me again. Pfew! smile.gif

Got two yellow alt undine hatchies (one bred and one acquired) both from breedings with Halloween dragons. I guess they like the spooky mates eh? Also acquired another CB Stripe. And a huge thanks to the very lovely Naughtrish who gifted me a lovely black stripe once she knew I was trying for a black stripe lineage. The kindness of people on this forum continues to amaze me.

My sister finally has one of each of the five dinos. Yeeey, we did it!!! smile.gif

First Nebula they produced in weeks & she even colored right, and the Marrow mates gendered like they were supposed to. But most happy about finally being done with my CB Autumn scroll goal, the last female just grew up. smile.gif

ETA - Just picked up this beautiful AP find, of which I already have the perfect mate.

Edited by tnoelemaK

Yes!! I got my leetle tree!!! Finally biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

EDIT:

I just caught a CB Blusang too!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif So proud :3

Edited by Jascuty

Juror grew up and bred a nice egg with one of my other word-perfect code dragons. smile.gif (It auto'ed, but I'm happy they liked each other!)