sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Brutes can finally breed Stripes... Red Stripes. smile.gif

Thank you for letting me know - I've been trying for a Stripe for ages! Even though it won't be a perfect checker, I hope my Brute will produce a Stripe at some point so I can have a mate for this girl.

Caught a CB Thunder. biggrin.gif

I'll end up trading it or gifting it, I've fulfilled my quota of CB Thunders a few years ago.

Juror grew up and bred a nice egg with one of my other word-perfect code dragons. :) (It auto'ed, but I'm happy they liked each other!)

Ahaha, that egg's lineage is fantastic :D Congrats on their liking each other :D

Went hunting for unbreedables, hit a bit of a dry spell, caught a green copper instead. biggrin.gif My first. And it has a real word code too! (Just a three letter one, but still)

EDIT: Code is pabid, which is really not bad at all for a CB metal(-ish) (NOTE: The caps are messed up and the egg is currently fogged for protection)

EDIT II: And finally got a shiny baby out of http://dragcave.net/lineage/wQRVb after three fails in a row (unfortunately one died in the Halloween madness)

Edited by Ponie

i ..... i finally caught a CB silver *blinks and pokes the little cloud of fog on my scroll*

the one description i always refresh over cause it never clicks until too late that its a silver.

in fact i actually refreshed once, realized the description and clicked.

i'm still stunned i snagged her ..... she's safely fogged, influenced to be a girl and incubated on my scroll. *tucks her in extra special*

Well, what do you know, they liked each other. I've been on a bit of a breeding spree the last few days, trying out some of my many mateless dragons, and I've been getting a lot of "no interest" or "no egg" results. Even though this was a test breed it's still nice to get a shiny!

Got a 2nd gen silver; surprised that after like 30 seconds of abandoning an egg for it on my scroll that no one actually claimed it yet.

I just got my mailbox to the 12% level. It's been a while since it's been so clean!

I just got my mailbox to the 12% level. It's been a while since it's been so clean!

Golly! I feel like I'm doing well if I get mine below 96%! xd.png