sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I just got a cheese and I thought that would be the highlight of the day, but oh noXD I can't believe it myself. It's a miracle! I actually summoned! -happy dance- biggrin.gif

I just summoned my 2nd Gon! biggrin.gif

2 months apart of the first one, not bad huh? I think the changes that TJ made in the Gon really made the summoning easier.

Edited by danicast

5 undines grew up and I bred two undine eggs (green copper x undine)

Hmm, there I was looking through the biomes. Alpine - nothing of interest. Flipping to Coast. Coast - something with brine in the description. Flipping to Desert. Waitaminute, brine? Going back to Coast. The Blusang was still there... smile.gif Now it's mine.

Edited by olympe

Hmm, there I was looking through the biomes. Alpine - nothing of interest. Flipping to Coast. Coast - something with brine in the description. Flipping to Desert. Waitaminute, brine? Going back to Coast. The Blusang was still there... smile.gif Now it's mine.

I've been seeing Blusangs a lot lately for some reason.

I don't care if they're there a lot now - I still want some more. They're pretty. That's why I also still hoard nebbies and stripes. wub.gif

Finally got caught up with my naming and sorting, so I finally don't have the mess at the top of my scroll. Let us see how long this lasts(probably not long).

Got my 2nd gen thuwed today! biggrin.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/dO3YT

mystyic

Congrats! I just got mine as well. I'd forgotten all about it and thought it was an egg I picked up by accident. I almost abandoned it. blink.gif Thank god I looked at the lineage first!

Praise be unto Danza, I got a bluna on the first try while I wait for my Ice to grow up. Sometimes it's the little things.

On my phone and managed to catch cheese and thunder in the same drop! Yay!

3 undines hatched, bred an undine from a dragon horse and caught two more CB undines.

I now have a 2nd gen Tinsel from every Nebula, as in, Blue, Purple, Red and Green. laugh.gif

That wasn't an actual *goal*, but I really wanted to have such a set one day, love Nebulae. smile.gif

Finally got caught up with my naming and sorting, so I finally don't have the mess at the top of my scroll.  Let us see how long this lasts(probably not long).

My scroll is currently a mess. I have to catch up with sorting (and naming) 2500+ dragons...help!

Congrats to everyone else who posted before me.

Meanwhile, I have succeeded in giving my scroll a complete lock of Olives. (Mostly CB, too!) smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/user/DarkphantomsClaw

Edited by StormNSnowflake

I bred my first gold!

Edit: And I picked up a CB Tan Ridgewing in the AP. blink.gif

Edited by Tehya Faye