sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Bred this - it's taken me aaaaaages to trade for the dad. smile.gifPlease like each other!

And I caught an egg with the code "sick" in the Cave - wondering if I dare try neglecting it; the ones with good codes tend to die ime. rolleyes.giftongue.gif

I've been on a surprisingly successful trading spree this week, and I've been wanting an Ice for a shimmer someone has. And I was lamenting that I catch CB metals so rarely. So ten minutes ago, I dropped into Alpine in time for the half-hour renew just to see if an Ice turned up.

*refresh*

This egg gives off a beautiful glow.

blink.gif *click*

Egg acquired!

I was already mentally dancing with glee, but just out of curiosity I clicked back a page and refreshed again to see what replaced it.

This egg has icicles forming on it.

blink.gifblink.gif *click*

Egg acquired!

"....Holy sh*t."

Now I just need that trade to stay open another few hours and today will have been completely awesome!

Edited by Gryphonic

He gendered right! wub.gif

I caught my first paper!

And finally, after far too many attempts, I've bred my first hellhorse! I bred my first Bluna as well a few days ago.

AND I've just bred this egg, that I'm giving away in the eggy giveaway biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/eS8mL

Hmmm, my mum's name is Barbara - too many letters! rolleyes.gif

Something like brbra (capital letters or number alternatives) would just about fit.

Apparently I've been having luck with rares. Bred a silver egg a few days ago, just now caught a silver on the AP after it had been sitting there for like a full minute!

Just summoned my third GoN. Right before I leave for the weekend and can't be here to hatch it safely. I'm laughing hysterically.

Pretty AP find colored right.

And I'm scroll-locked now, but will have exactly 7 egg slots at "possible DC release time" tomorrow if I calculated everything correctly. smile.gif

Edited by Confused Cat

I tidied up my scroll and checked my scroll goals - I now need less than 50 dragons for completion by my terms. smile.gif (And if Confused Cat is right, it's just in time for my scroll goal number to increase by ~20-60 dragons...)

Caught a CB Blusang. smile.gif

Finally found a suitable name for its parents.