sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I just discovered the joys of systematic cave-hunting laugh.gif .(And it didn't take me long, just about 4 years rolleyes.gif )

In the last 90 minutes I caught a Brine, a purple Dino and a Summer and I saw my first Silver in ages.

Edited by Flaviel

DC Gods must be shining down on me.

Caught a CB Gold and CB Red Copper mere seconds from each other.

Wow, congrats! You are super lucky!  biggrin.gif

Sad to know that this luck will be gone tomorrow xd.png Thanks for the congrats ^^

Edited by lollipop00

DC Gods must be shining down on me.

Caught a CB Gold and CB Red Copper mere seconds from each other.

Wow, congrats! You are super lucky! biggrin.gif

Just caught a chicken at the Volcano. xd.png

I swear, this one song I've been listening too lately seems to be my lucky song. I was listening to it when I caught a Blue Dino egg earlier today (just as I'd gotten one in a trade...), and when I caught my second CB Silver last night!

This is absolutely gorgeous. -drools-

Thanks! Though I think it used up all my Shimmer-breeding luck for today - Luckiest Catch didn't even produce a fail when I bred her. *sigh*

But on a more positive note: SIIIIIIIIIIILVERRRR! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif My eyeballs nearly fell out of my face when I saw it. But given how hopeless all my 2G Silver/WW pairs are at producing ANYTHING but WWs, he'll be waiting a goodly while for a mate...

All of my yellow undines gendered correctly!!! wub.gif

Now to attempt to breed some to freeze. (somehow) biggrin.gif But I'm not as worried about that whole thing.

Congrats everyone! c:

If this is the place to post it, then: I just summoned my first GoN. ;u; I think it's my 5th try, but I'm not sure. I'm trying to keep track of it.

This lineage is finally finished and I am so happy right now biggrin.gif

Haha! xd.png

I caught a CB Pebble in the AP. smile.gif (Don't laugh, it's harder than it sounds! D: )

I finally summoned my first Guardian of Nature egg, after four years of failure.

I could probably cry. xd.png

Haha! xd.png

I caught a CB Pebble in the AP. smile.gif (Don't laugh, it's harder than it sounds! D: )

Actually, you'd be surprised how long I tried to catch a CB spotted greenwing.

I know! They've kinda turned rarish there, didn't they?

Well done, SockPuppet Strangler laugh.gif

Congrats, Kasumi! smile.gif

I'm happy to announce that this carefully bred guy did *not* refuse this lady - they didn't produce an egg, but I was rather scared of another refusal! xd.png

Came back after a several months of unplanned hiatus and gave one of my Ice dragons a look and thought, 'Eh, let's have one more try.'

MY FIRST GoN EGG!! http://dragcave.net/lineage/Hp9ff

Yay! Grats!

Omg. I almost pooped myself when I refreshed my page after not clicking on it the first time, and I thought I lost my chance..but I FINALLY got this!! :

https://dragcave.net/view/tK05d

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited! You have no idea! Lol. Wish I could name it. :T

So today, in addition to moving into my first ever college dorm, I summoned my 3rd GoN egg!!! Certainly a day to remember, thanks Dragon Cave. happy.gif

Caught yet another ice xd.png

So this one will be put up in a trade once I'm back home. I seriously don't get how easy Ices seem to catch for me haha.

Congratulations all around! <3

I FINALLY SUMMONED MY THIRD GON. Thank goodness. D':

Congrats! Seems lots of people are lucky with gons at the moment!