sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Someone posted one of my APed eggs in the Great Lineages thread! laugh.gif

Also, my new 4th gen Shimmer just grew up, I went on to breed her and hit the wrong "breed" link - and they refused! xd.png First time ever I'm happy about a refusal, really!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Two hours ago, I incubated and ER'd a Shimmer egg that was at 5d 0h, because I thought "hey I'll be online for the next few hours, so I'll be able to watch it closely".

Then I forgot about it as soon as I switched browser windows. dry.gif(Seriously, brain, what's wrong with you?)

The reason this is in this thread: when I finally remembered the Shimmer and checked on it a few minutes ago, it was a healthy hatchling. Phew. biggrin.gif

(Fortunately I had at least been careful enough to remove it from one hatchery that has been somewhat uncontrollable for me lately. Still, I should better stick to the rule "don't incubate Prize dragons".)

After a few days of seeing and missing CB Silvers, I finally caught one! I need it for a lineage so badly. *throws confetti*

she grew up and liked him

Thanks again, andromedagalaxia - I'll get you a sibling to the dad ASAP smile.gif

Edi: Their first egg was Auto'd so keep a look out for a pretty Gwyvern in the AP soon wink.gif

Edited by herk

OK my dragons are on to me and stick to canon. I'm convinced.

After the 3rd, 4th, and 7th gen of this lineage gave me a really hard time until I got the right egg (took their sweet time regenerating) the 8th gen producd the right offspring right after growing up:

Yes I decided to include John Hurt

OK my dragons are on to me and stick to canon. I'm convinced.

After the 3rd, 4th, and 7th gen of this lineage gave me a really hard time until I got the right egg (took their sweet time regenerating) the 8th gen producd the right offspring right after growing up:

Yes I decided to include John Hurt

xd.png That's so cool!

Gravurker gendered correctly I just hope they don't reject.

Then the offspring will be bred with this

And if it all goes well, I will finally have a mate for him

I might finally finish my project 0: it's been like a year since I started... (I was on a Dragon Cave break)

Bred this - it's taken me aaaaaages to trade for the dad. smile.gifPlease like each other!

And I caught an egg with the code "sick" in the Cave - wondering if I dare try neglecting it; the ones with good codes tend to die ime. rolleyes.giftongue.gif

I've been on a surprisingly successful trading spree this week, and I've been wanting an Ice for a shimmer someone has. And I was lamenting that I catch CB metals so rarely. So ten minutes ago, I dropped into Alpine in time for the half-hour renew just to see if an Ice turned up.

*refresh*

This egg gives off a beautiful glow.

blink.gif *click*

Egg acquired!

I was already mentally dancing with glee, but just out of curiosity I clicked back a page and refreshed again to see what replaced it.

This egg has icicles forming on it.

blink.gifblink.gif *click*

Egg acquired!

"....Holy sh*t."

Now I just need that trade to stay open another few hours and today will have been completely awesome!

Edited by Gryphonic

I caught my first paper!

And finally, after far too many attempts, I've bred my first hellhorse! I bred my first Bluna as well a few days ago.

AND I've just bred this egg, that I'm giving away in the eggy giveaway biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/eS8mL

Hmmm, my mum's name is Barbara - too many letters! rolleyes.gif

Something like brbra (capital letters or number alternatives) would just about fit.