sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Not only have I almost completed my summer dragon collection, but I have found my voice recognition software and trained it so I can type without using my hands. Now to begin this summer breeding project!

Caught two Chickens, one CB Ice and and one CB Tan Ridgewing in the last three days; that is very good for me.

Maybe my first CB Silver isn't that far away now either biggrin.gif

I got my bronze throphy! I didn't notice it until right now! biggrin.gif

Edit: fixed a typo

Edited by Lavaslash

My 2nd gen Shimmer gave me a shiny! happy.gif

Caught a Cheese and Silver in the same drop. Got myself locked and so I missed a Chicken xd.png

Before that I caught a Green Dino and Thunder of course they will be given out along with the cheese ^^

Edited by lollipop00

Somehow, I accidentally grabbed TWO nebula eggs off the AP. I've been trying to get nebulas for years, and in one night I snag two in a row.

I thought I missed the first one because my computer was slow to load, so I was clicking repeatedly and got the "try as you might..." message. I cussed out loud and refreshed the AP. Saw another nebula, grabbed it and went to my scroll to arrange them.

Only to find I did get the first one, and I have TWO nebulas! BOOYAH!

Caught a chicken and a CB ice, and I got another alt vine which I influenced female like I needed as if I knew it. smile.gif

Caught a CB Ice, CB Magma, and a CB Thunder. Little trio!

Traded for this

Edited by lollipop00