sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congrats, everyone!

I've been collecting common mates for my lineaged holidays in the last week or so, and of the four that have hatched, all have gendered correctly. Even though I influenced, I'm still relieved that I won't have to replace any of them. Now to let them grow up and introduce them to their mates. Yay! Also, I can summon again sometime later today--fingers crossed for my third GoN!

Just grabbed a CB Silver from the Forest :3 Now I have a rare among my growing Cassare dragons.

My Silver Shimmer grew up, and not only did she accept her mate, she gave a shiny as well!

I just got my silver trophy! biggrin.gif

That extra egg slot feels great. owo

Edit: and just now I summoned my first GoN!!!!! Oh gosh finally! I'm just really happy. :'D (hidden for safety c:)

user posted image

Edited by Pixel.G

I just got my white stripe army up to fifty male and fifty females, and I snagged a CB silver in the Alpine! laugh.gif

Saw a bronze Tinsel in the AP and when I got the "Try as you might..." message, I thought I didn't get it, but checked my lair anyway to see that I got it! ohmy.gif Shocked to see it's a 4th gen!

Saw a bronze Tinsel in the AP and when I got the "Try as you might..." message, I thought I didn't get it, but checked my lair anyway to see that I got it! ohmy.gif Shocked to see it's a 4th gen!

Wow, congrats o_o

I just caught my own CB nebula! Woo hoo, I needed more nebbies as guinea pigs because I need a purple nebbie @_@ (so now I'm currently raising 3 CB nebbies and 1 non-CB LOL)

Clicked it thinking it was a silver, but it was a nebula biggrin.gif I always mix up the descriptions of nebbies vs. silvers vs. luminas @_@

edit;;

Also, dang, this is closest I've come to being scroll-locked since I got my silver trophy:

user posted image

Edited by lluvia

I got the Magickarp Badge!

Only 7 more to go, then I will be able to enter the Dragon L--

oh. mellow.gif

Edit: Silver throphy!

Edited by Drinking_Water

I was bored so I bred all my rares (shimmers, tinsels, golds, trios, Avatars....) into the AP. Although some gave mate breeds and some weren't interested, I think there's a decent bunch of shinies waiting to surprise people in a few days. biggrin.gif Including this gorgeous Golden Wyvern, the first shiny from its parents. smile.gif