sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

It seems to be the week for blue things from Sweetlings! Awesome people have given me one, two, three babies to add to my collection.

Congrats, you have a great birthday date biggrin.gif

Thanks! smile.gif

Pssst, it's because the 22nd is Herk's birthday as well. Also 22/7 is the fraction for pi. :3

Edited by Dimar

Saw someone mentioning summoning and decided to see if mine was off cool down. I now have a lovely blue egg on my scroll. Soon will have a male to go with my female smile.gif

It seems to be the week for blue things from Sweetlings! Awesome people have given me one, two, three babies to add to my collection.

Thanks! smile.gif

Pssst, it's because the 22nd is Herk's birthday as well. Also 22/7 is the fraction for pi. :3

Ah, I wondered if that was the case! xd.png Happy Birthday for yesterday, herk! smile.gif

(Also, Sweetling x Blue-Banded looks AWESOME! I foresee many checkers next Valentine's...)

Got my Second GoN yesterday. To get my first, it took three attempts, this took five, I'm praying that my next takes seven lol.

My CB Summer hoarding is going good....and a little obsessive..but good.

My cool code gold grew up.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/85die

edit:

Wow, spoke too soon. It just refused it's mate, 1 gun.

Perfect matches just don't work out for me, I guess.

Well.. If you guys get any other vicious / suicidal dragons.. tell me..

Edited by Kojayo55

user posted image

Two tan ridgewing eggs - it finally happened!!!

Yeah, and I also completed my alt vine scroll goal. happy.gif

I got a CB Silver, the first one I actually caught myself!! Right now, I'm still in shock. ^o^

Congrats, everyone!

I've been collecting common mates for my lineaged holidays in the last week or so, and of the four that have hatched, all have gendered correctly. Even though I influenced, I'm still relieved that I won't have to replace any of them. Now to let them grow up and introduce them to their mates. Yay! Also, I can summon again sometime later today--fingers crossed for my third GoN!

Just grabbed a CB Silver from the Forest :3 Now I have a rare among my growing Cassare dragons.

My Silver Shimmer grew up, and not only did she accept her mate, she gave a shiny as well!

I just got my silver trophy! biggrin.gif

That extra egg slot feels great. owo

Edit: and just now I summoned my first GoN!!!!! Oh gosh finally! I'm just really happy. :'D (hidden for safety c:)

user posted image

Edited by Pixel.G

I just got my white stripe army up to fifty male and fifty females, and I snagged a CB silver in the Alpine! laugh.gif