sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

One incredibly amazing person just gave me to oppositely gendered caveborn undine hatchlings out of the blue! I'm so happy that I still can't believe it! Tank you, Olympe!

I got my first Purple Dino in a trade. wub.gif Yay!

Two yellow undines grew up.

Edited by rubyshoes

Caught a CB Ice just now. Was hunting metals but I'm not complaining laugh.gif

Edited by Amberfly

I was strolling around the AP, cause I figured I'd go get some more AP eggs since they hatch faster.

I thought I'd go peek at the cave for a second just for fun (at 16.45), click on Alpine and suddenly see an Ice sitting there. It took me like a second to click it, yet I still got it!

My 4th CB Ice to complete the CB Collection!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/tWzDe

Unless the influence fails, I'll have to trade my next catches for other trios, because I've never seen or caught a magma or thunder haha.

Acquired my final female yellow undine!! Yes! I was worried because of all of the greens that my new PB one that I traded for would turn green, but it did not. smile.gif

Edit:

@Sany: Thank you!

Also, a couple days ago I managed to breed THIS LOVELY (with an EG code!!! wub.gif ) and I thought I might have to trade it, but I have forced myself to keep it because I've never gotten a 2G PB Gold before. smile.gif

Edited by Earth Gurl

Acquired my final female yellow undine!! Yes! I was worried because of all of the greens that my new PB one that I traded for would turn green, but it did not. smile.gif

Yey that's great! Congrats! biggrin.gif

So late last night I was absolutely raging over missing a CB Silver at the Coast to someone who had a ton of them (forty-five, to be precise...who needs that many?!) already...and I just nabbed one from the Volcano. xd.png

Edited by Myra the Sark

I am pretty sure I received my first ever 2nd gen thuwed but I haven't been checking my scroll, so I have no idea how it hatched, or why it's even alive. Thank you scroll angels?

Caught a CB Summer

EDIT: Would you believe me if I told you I caught another a few moments later? o.o

Edited by 20mia08

Just scored a CB leetle!

Leetle

Congrats happy.gif I remember being super-excited about my first (well, only) Leetle too biggrin.gif I wanted to go breed some stuff to gift to celebrate but all my dragons refused/showed no interest/produced nothing :c

My Avatar of Change and White (both with different spriter's alt in their lineage) didn't refuse and bred an egg! And once she hatches and grows up, I have perfect mate for her (who's also a Thuwed with a spriter's alt in the line, too) biggrin.gif

Edited by Pixel.G