sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I managed to snatch this gorgeous egg from AP. Not only is it a beautiful Rare x Rare line, but also GLaDOS Portal themed! (GLaDOS x Wheatley?)

So happy biggrin.gif

They refuse to give me a silver >:c

Glad you like it!

Finally summoned my first GoN!! biggrin.gif I'm not influencing it, I'mma let it gender how ever it wants!

Nothing really specific, but I love how I get my scroll more and more completed every week. At the moment it means frozen hatchlings and missing breeds ^^ I'm really happy to play this game atm.

Wanted to finally find a CB gold (didn't have any hope), but caught a chicken and a blue Dino within 10 minutes biggrin.gif

I now have 9500 dragons (only 500 more to go to get to 10,000).

I bred THIS pretty.

Unfortunately it auto APed. Wasn't expecting to ACTUALLY get an egg. My shinies are sort of stingy.

Oh, well, SOMEONE is gonna have a lucky day. :3 Happy Hunting. wink.gif

Edited by Silverswift

I saw 2 CB Golds within hours of each other! Didn't get either of them, but wow.

Now what I did get is another CB Copper. Not the color I was looking for, but I can't complain. smile.gif

Edited by Tehya Faye

Herher. I thought that the egg that showed up was a spitfire but nooooo. I got a white striped instead biggrin.gif one of my better misclicks.

Reached 100 adult Shimmerscales! wub.gif

Probably one of my favorite breeds of all time.

I would like to congratulate the breeder of THIS lovely Thuwed Geode someone used as a trade/dummy for a shiny. I think it's great looking! Many thanks, I got so excited when I saw the lineage that I forgot to remember whose it was.

One of the Undines that I wanted to turn yellow behaved very nicely. (Of course, the other two didn't but that's okay. They were Gen2s and I own all the parents.)