sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Saw a bronze Tinsel in the AP and when I got the "Try as you might..." message, I thought I didn't get it, but checked my lair anyway to see that I got it! ohmy.gif Shocked to see it's a 4th gen!

Saw a bronze Tinsel in the AP and when I got the "Try as you might..." message, I thought I didn't get it, but checked my lair anyway to see that I got it! ohmy.gif Shocked to see it's a 4th gen!

Wow, congrats o_o

I just caught my own CB nebula! Woo hoo, I needed more nebbies as guinea pigs because I need a purple nebbie @_@ (so now I'm currently raising 3 CB nebbies and 1 non-CB LOL)

Clicked it thinking it was a silver, but it was a nebula biggrin.gif I always mix up the descriptions of nebbies vs. silvers vs. luminas @_@

edit;;

Also, dang, this is closest I've come to being scroll-locked since I got my silver trophy:

user posted image

Edited by lluvia

I got the Magickarp Badge!

Only 7 more to go, then I will be able to enter the Dragon L--

oh. mellow.gif

Edit: Silver throphy!

Edited by Drinking_Water

I was bored so I bred all my rares (shimmers, tinsels, golds, trios, Avatars....) into the AP. Although some gave mate breeds and some weren't interested, I think there's a decent bunch of shinies waiting to surprise people in a few days. biggrin.gif Including this gorgeous Golden Wyvern, the first shiny from its parents. smile.gif

Someone posted one of my APed eggs in the Great Lineages thread! laugh.gif

Also, my new 4th gen Shimmer just grew up, I went on to breed her and hit the wrong "breed" link - and they refused! xd.png First time ever I'm happy about a refusal, really!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Two hours ago, I incubated and ER'd a Shimmer egg that was at 5d 0h, because I thought "hey I'll be online for the next few hours, so I'll be able to watch it closely".

Then I forgot about it as soon as I switched browser windows. dry.gif(Seriously, brain, what's wrong with you?)

The reason this is in this thread: when I finally remembered the Shimmer and checked on it a few minutes ago, it was a healthy hatchling. Phew. biggrin.gif

(Fortunately I had at least been careful enough to remove it from one hatchery that has been somewhat uncontrollable for me lately. Still, I should better stick to the rule "don't incubate Prize dragons".)

After a few days of seeing and missing CB Silvers, I finally caught one! I need it for a lineage so badly. *throws confetti*

she grew up and liked him

Thanks again, andromedagalaxia - I'll get you a sibling to the dad ASAP smile.gif

Edi: Their first egg was Auto'd so keep a look out for a pretty Gwyvern in the AP soon wink.gif

Edited by herk

OK my dragons are on to me and stick to canon. I'm convinced.

After the 3rd, 4th, and 7th gen of this lineage gave me a really hard time until I got the right egg (took their sweet time regenerating) the 8th gen producd the right offspring right after growing up:

Yes I decided to include John Hurt

OK my dragons are on to me and stick to canon. I'm convinced.

After the 3rd, 4th, and 7th gen of this lineage gave me a really hard time until I got the right egg (took their sweet time regenerating) the 8th gen producd the right offspring right after growing up:

Yes I decided to include John Hurt

xd.png That's so cool!

Gravurker gendered correctly I just hope they don't reject.

Then the offspring will be bred with this

And if it all goes well, I will finally have a mate for him

I might finally finish my project 0: it's been like a year since I started... (I was on a Dragon Cave break)