sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I finally got my second Guardian of Nature tongue.gif I got my first one the very first summon I did but every time since nothing happened. I kinda felt it coming, though, since apparently TJ made the summon rate slightly better, I think... I tried to summon the day before DC's birthday and obviously failed. I wish I would have waited a day or so wink.gif Oh well, at least I have another now.

Also bred my second Avatar dragon, an Avatar of Change, and have been picking up some slightly neat codes.

EDIT: Wait actually it's my third Avatar, second straight from a Guardian, though. Forgot that I bred my Avatar of Destruction a few days ago and got an egg.

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Finally summoned my first GoN! I can join in on breeding soon, yay! :D Looks like increased chances might be working out, after all. GoNna (haha) hide it for now and put it in a hatchery later.

Still no luck on catching that CB Thunder I want, but the AP was quite nice to me today giving me four more second gen Nebulas (getting closer to that 150 Nebula set every time!), a Green two-headed Lindwurm, and this pretty Thuwed Magma! I might trade it to someone who needs a Magma to complete their trio set, though.

This has nothing to do with Dragon Cave, but... I became a mom on Saturday!! wub.gif

DC-wise; for the first time ever, I have two 2nd gen prizes growing on my scroll at the same time! One of which shares my daughter's birthday, which makes it even more awesome. biggrin.gif

This has nothing to do with Dragon Cave, but... I became a mom on Saturday!! wub.gif

DC-wise; for the first time ever, I have two 2nd gen prizes growing on my scroll at the same time! One of which shares my daughter's birthday, which makes it even more awesome. biggrin.gif

Well, congrats!

on both events, but mostly on the baby biggrin.gif

Congrats, mommy!

Congratulations, Mama!

biggrin.gif

Congrats DC wise too.

Congrats Mom!!

Congrats on having a healthy baby girl! smile.gif

After so many fails (in which I lost count after maybe 3)...I finally summoned my first GoN just a couple of seconds ago! Woo! smile.gif

Only the second summon since the GoN limit was upped and I managed to summon my third one! Can't believe my luck. Now the extremely hard question - which gender will it be???

Today I was finally able to add this banner to my sig: user posted image

Congrats to all for lovely eggs and hatchies. Congrats Melosk on becoming a mum!!

I bow to your prize checker skills Tjenni laugh.gif

I have just been given a beautiful and kind gift out the blue and it made my day so so much. This is the beauty Thank you so much SickThing, you are so lovely!

Congrats!