sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I picked up my first and only vine egg from the AP (I refused to do so until now, so I wouldn't be able to get obsessed with hatching an alt), and here's how it turned out :3

Edited by DalmatianShane

FINALLY got my golden trophy!

I've been counting my dragons and waiting for it like forever, but now the trophy finally changed when my black-capped hatchie gendered and I could freeze it. :3

Today I had a bad-ish day, but when I came home, I only had one growing thing (a gendered hatchling) and decided to go hunting.

I caught a Cheese, my first Chicken, a CB Golden Wyvern, a CB Brown Copper, a CB Purple (for a lineage), a CB Nebula (likewise, if this one colors right unlike the last five), and my first Avatar (a Destruction from the AP).

Now I feel much better. :3

^

No wonder: you have 42 posts!

*epic awesome voice starts* This coke can... *epic awesome voice ends* never mind...

My Gold Tinsle hatched!

Aaaaaaaand its sick.

Sick Gold Tinsle Count: 3.

Total Gold Tinsle Count: 3.

Caught a CB Silver from the Volcano

Congrats Melosk! smile.gif

I just had an nifty double whammy in the Coast - saw a Silver and managed to grab it even though I derped a bit. Right after the Silver a Blusang showed up, and I had to grab it when I saw the code - it's a perfect f-word code! rolleyes.giftongue.gif

Thank you so much for the congrats, guys! <3

Congrats to everyone on their great catches and successful summons. Tjenni; those prize checkers are wonderful!

After 5 and a half years on this forum (holy smokes that long already o_o) I finally reached level 9.

500 more posts to a customisable title... at the rate I post it'll probably take at least another year xd.png

Hatched my 2g without it getting sick biggrin.gif I never really get sick prizes lol only a few when I was a noobie noob tongue.gif

Getting view-bombed for the first time biggrin.gif

I feel very important right now, thank you!

After 5 and a half years on this forum (holy smokes that long already o_o) I finally reached level 9.

500 more posts to a customisable title... at the rate I post it'll probably take at least another year xd.png

You're closer than I am, I've been here since 2008. biggrin.gif Granted, I was not active on the forums much of that time.....

Just wanted to show off a beautiful black hatchling that gendered right.

Reached over 4000 dragons today!

Finally after so long... My 3rd gen. Shimmerscale from Dream produced. Now I can hopefully remove one person off my list, and not let them wait anymore. I guess fertility does work xd.png

Edited by lollipop00

Aside from DC, I graduated high school this afternoon. biggrin.gif

DC wise: Most of my hatchlings are almost full grown adults.

Months and months ago, I arranged a breeding trade and my dragons finally cooperated with a 3rd gen orange copper from female silvers. So today, I got my new shiney.

Aside from DC, I graduated high school this afternoon. biggrin.gif

DC wise: Most of my hatchlings are almost full grown adults.

Grats on the end of the high school era biggrin.gif

I applied for graduation last night for my Honours degree. The year of pain and enforced insomnia is finallee overrrrrr! xd.png Also, my parents are flying in today; I haven't seen them in a year and a half ;u; /bouncing

For DC, I bred a 4G stripe from my holly project (right colour on the first go! I was laughing hysterically) that was 3 years in the making since getting the right coloured 3Gs took an eon @n@ Andandand, I got gifted awesomely beauteous pretties by Ae0nian and Ruby Eyes <3 *hugs them*

Caught a CB copper from the volcano with 21 other people ohmy.gif Feeling pretty awesome right now xd.png

Edit: Another copper from the forest is mine >:D

Edit: Another copper is mine xd.png

Seen 4 caught 3 this is crazy lol

Edited by Pestilence420

I don't know who you are, Trotsky.

But you understood my The Devil and Tom Walker references.

And named both of my pairs after it.

I LOVE YOU.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HNATu

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ceKoP

sorry guys this made me really happy

On a side note, I traded for 3 CB springs (which all gendered female, grr) and also arranged a cool bloodswap that I can eventually breed a 4th gen from once I pay them back and breed my own.

I've always been not so good at catching things, and so many shinies etc have just passed by :D but now I finally caught my second gold from the AP(I think the first one was like 2011?) and it's a dorkface. ^^

Congrats to everyone else!

I don't know who you are, Trotsky.

Hint: the owner name that shows on their dragons is the same as their forum name wink.gif

Caught another CB Silver egg! :3 This time from the Desert and during a 5-minute drop.