sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I finally got my very first Blusang! And not just a Blusang, a CB one!

And it's all thanks to the lovely Rinoa26! Such kindness. <3

Check out this bugger I snagged off the AP! It has an Alt Sweetling, a Spriter's Alt Sweetling, and a Thuwed in its lineage! Caught it off the AP.

Also, I got this little gal off the AP as well. She's Caveborn, so when I get the chance to breed my GoN, she'll be the lucky gal for him.

Also, my Blue Dino grew up, my Yellow's well on its way, and my Spring Seasonal also gendered correctly! Also, I had two Golden Wyverns from the same lineage, and they went brother and sister, so I sent the sister away and also a Gold Wyvern egg out to the AP as well. I guess the Bronze Tinsel and the CB Black were the AP's thank you gift to me, don'tcha think?

Finally, I caught this pretty from the AP, so I'm really scroll-locked until some of these hatch/grow up.

Edit: I tossed out one of my higher-gen Golden Wyverns and picked up This second-gen Soulpeace from the AP. Now, I'm happily Scroll-locked for the time being.

Edit 2: I just realized the code on my CB Black was "RubIx"! I did not SEE THAT until I put her in Neglected's Hatchery! I wub.gif that! She's gonna get an EXTRA-SPECIAL name for that code!

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

Congrats everyone! Especially you, Pestilence420! biggrin.gif

My SUPER AWESOME glomp gift hatched sick, but she's(he's?) all better now but will be fogged for awhile longer. I'm just so happy!!!!! biggrin.gif

user posted image

Edited by Draco Knight

Just realized that each page on my scroll has 50 dragons, not 25 like I had thought. That means I have 178 dragons instead of less than 100 like I had thought. Silly me tongue.gif Almost to the silver trophy!

(scrolls grow faster than I thought)

user posted image

Now if only my adult GoN would give me an avatar egg, I'd be set. xd.png

Just received my third 2G Bronze Shimmer and bred my first GoN offspring. <3

Edited by Evolette

Just received my third 2G Bronze Shimmer and bred my first GoN offspring. <3

Oh, that's a lovely combination!

Congratulations everyone!

Congrats everyone! @Draco Knight and Evolette your new babes look gorgeous =3

Caught a CB green copper! ohmy.gif

YAY! I got my first GON.

SQUEE! Congrats! biggrin.gif

This week has been AMAZING! Cb green copper, Cb Brown copper, CB silver and 2g tinsel seriously I'm in shock xd.png

user posted image

My week just went from super-duper awesome to knock-your-socks-off-super-duper awesome. Hopefully this one breeds Avatars as reliably as the others (well, when one isn't refusing a mate that is), more GoNs means more Avatars to gift! biggrin.gif

ZOMG! Thanks for the trade, munificent! <3 (What's with all the # drakes at the moment, huh? xd.png)

Just summoned my 3rd GoN. I couldn't believe it when it popped up. smile.gif

Both my GoNs gave avatars this week (last week neither did) and I summoned my 3rd GoN (with 38 sets of trios).

Couple of my white dragons grew up along with my Avatar and Red dragon.

Managed to snag a Silver egg from the cave, wohoo!

Edited by Vagrek

Caught this CB Nilia with a great code. XD

Living up to its description of "heavier than you expected" for sure.