sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Yay, I caught a CB Nebula biggrin.gif

Finally received my Gold Trophy! ^.^

Edited by 20mia08

Traded 2 Gen Thunder for CB Golden Wyvern. smile.gif

And a moment after i posted this, i found leetle tree!

Edited by DangerDragon

Wow, I'm having a lucky month! On May 7th I managed to summon my first Guardian of Nature after trying maybe four times (with a long time between the summons... months between them....) and...... I managed to request a Thuwed today! Granted, not the pair I was hoping for (bright pink with gold), but I requested a red copper egg instead smile.gif And I got on the list!

Now onto my lineage project to see if my daydreams * whites will finally produce a white INSTEAD of the soulpeaces they've been giving me biggrin.gif

Holy crap, first time i got on the thuwed list! i was afraid i would miss it again so i just clicked any egg lol.

I also got on the Thuwed list for the first time! biggrin.gif I also selected "any egg" since I wanted to get on the list so badly and I didn't want to miss the chance. Yay!

Wow, I seem to be pretty lucky this week; I caught a few rares and even got a Tinsel for one of the rares I had caught.

You are currently on the Thuwed breeding list for an egg from Wiuht Thuwed.

Didn't get on the list for my favorite pairing, but my 2nd favorite pairing. Not bad, for the first time.

ETA: I am also happy to see that many other people got on the list for the first time.

@Light Concorde: thanks to you I have a new breeding idea for Avatars!

Edited by Mondat

Congrats to everyone who got on the Thuweds list! Wow, I'm still in awe over actually getting on the list biggrin.gif

Caught a CB Blusang and found a nice green Copper x Arsani checker in the AP smile.gif

And congrats everyone!

Quite a small thing, but I finally got a female Sunsong! biggrin.gif Have 9 males and have been wanting a female for ages. Like the female sprite quite a bit better.

Caught another CB blusang

blink.gif Came home to find a generous and beautiful gift in my PMs. Thank you Sarah!

biggrin.gif

*Finally* got one of each Avatar!