sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a CB Blusang and found a nice green Copper x Arsani checker in the AP smile.gif

And congrats everyone!

Quite a small thing, but I finally got a female Sunsong! biggrin.gif Have 9 males and have been wanting a female for ages. Like the female sprite quite a bit better.

Caught another CB blusang

blink.gif Came home to find a generous and beautiful gift in my PMs. Thank you Sarah!

biggrin.gif

*Finally* got one of each Avatar!

Lookie here!

Finally got my Spring lineage sorted out (image shows the upper half out to the 8th slot) and you can see my progress as the scribbly black lines. I just bred the next 3G I need. biggrin.gif

Now to collect the rest of the CBs I need. laugh.gif

Edited by MoonShark

^Happy birthday smile.gif

Well, back on topic, I caught a Leetle Tree. blink.gif I was not expecting that.

EDIT: Forgot to add that it's slightly ironic, because my friend says I get really lucky (I give her so much stuff tongue.gif) and I was hunting for CB springs and get a freakin' Leetle Tree. I mean, who expects that?

Edited by Cavedragon49990

Today I caught a CB Blusang, Cheese, and Tan Ridgewing. Metals prove ever elusive, though. :3

-edit: Actually two Blusangs, now.

Edited by Dimar

Caught another chicken; third one this week :3 and I'll probably keep this one now, after trading off the other two.

Caught this Chicken in the Desert biome just now. I skipped the biome at first, then I thought "I thought I saw a rare", and came back to the Desert and managed to successfully pick it up. biggrin.gif This week's really lucky for me.

user posted image

For three days, Result of Cave hunting.

From Red Dino to Red Dino :D

and I reached 39 of 100 CB Falconiform Wyverns!

Um.. I just caught a CB Silver. blink.gif I was so confused afterward. xd.png

My Change Avatar hatched!

@Earth Gurl-I would've been laugh.gif!