sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I've been stalking the cave for the past half hour and in that short amount of time I've missed a chicken, gold, and brine. However, I was able to get a magma (: Ah well, guess I'll get my CB gold next time!

Those Nebbies! Congrats biggrin.gif

My pair of 2nd gen Gold from Rosebud and Rosebud from Gold finally laid a shiny egg! Was about time, really.

Got this lovely Nebula from ZzelaBusya *hugs*, but now what to do, any opinions? ^^

either influence male and hope, that he doesn´t turn Purple ?

or influence female to mate with this Tinsel

decisions, decisions *sigh*

Caught a CB silver in the coast.

blink.gifblink.gif Caught a neglected in the AP! (Hidden peeps just so you know)

Pops back to say well done on all the eggs and hatchies - also the leetle tree!

Edited by lilacamy931

blink.gifblink.gif Caught a neglected in the AP! (Hidden peeps just so you know)

lolwut? blink.gif Wonder what that was doing there? (Egg or hatchie? I iz curious! xd.png)

lolwut?  blink.gif  Wonder what that was doing there?  (Egg or hatchie?  I iz curious!  xd.png)

I know right!

It was a 1 day egg of all things. I double blinked before clicking and can't believe I got it, this is possibly my personal best catch of all time in the AP? (Now safely a hatchie and fogged wink.gif)

Here's the little one before fog again: deletes out linkie now - apologies!

Edited by lilacamy931

I know right!

It was a 1 day egg of all things. I double blinked before clicking and can't believe I got it, this is possibly my personal best catch of all time in the AP? (Now safely a hatchie and fogged wink.gif)

Here's the little one before fog again: /view/wXysk[/url]

Well, there it is. ohmy.gif Congrats! tongue.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Summoned my second GoN today and bred an Avatar for the giveaway board.

I know right!

Here's the little one before fog again: view/wXysk[/url]

omg congrats! *is jelly* xd.png

My 2g bred true on first breeding I love him so much now I can gift it to a friend wub.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Pops back to say well done on all the eggs and hatchies - also the leetle tree!

Wow, super congrats! What an amazing catch. biggrin.gif

omg congrats! *is jelly* xd.png

My 2g bred true on first breeding I love him so much now I can gift it to a friend wub.gif

Thanks all *hugs*

Well done Pestilence420! Great news your little one is grown up and also found a mate to liking already smile.gif

Yay sbowen to summoning!

Edited by lilacamy931