sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

@Pestilence420: Happy birthday! Congrats on your chicken!

Traded my newly acquired silver for a green copper! Just one more and my scroll will be complete! Also I love DC people so much. wub.gif

Caught a Chicken who will be gifted and a CB Red Copper I needed another. The mate I had for the last one refused hope it does not happen again tongue.gif

Super pretty!!! I really really hope they do not refuse!

Congrats everyone for your awesome eggs, hatchies and goal achievements smile.gif

I traded for this amazing baby: yum

and may be able to create perfect partner for this - still going to be a while but actually over the moon it may be a possibility!! ohmy.gif

Edited by lilacamy931

Aaand my scroll goals for CB Adults is FINALLY complete! biggrin.gif

Though I missed a CB Silver twice today, I managed to catch a CB Red Copper to make up for it! biggrin.gif

EDIT: Mistake on my part, it was a Brown Copper, not a Red Copper.

Edited by Eggy0

Just caught yet another CB Brown Copper from the Volcano during a 5-minute drop. biggrin.gif Maybe my day's lucky after all.

EDIT: And five minutes later, I catch a CB Silver from the same biome. Yay! biggrin.gif

Edited by Eggy0

Ok I admit it, I don't like Vines very much. I don't collect them at all unless they're interesting lineage- and code-wise. But THIS THING is my second alt IN A ROW http://dragcave.net/lineage/YCps6 I just hope it will be a male, the only male I already have is so messy it's not even funny.

The most stubborn dragon on my scroll finally bred something other than failure.

Caught my first CB brown copper since the release (so a year? xd.png) anyways very happy ^^

After 6 years on this site I finally managed to catch a leetle tree. *tears of happiness*

After many many MANY months of trying finally managed to breed a gold (from hellfire) for someone as a gift wub.gif woooo!

Congrats everyone!!!! laugh.gif

I just got THE COMPLETE BEST glomp gift ever in all my years on this site, and I've had quite a few really freaking awesome glomps before.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HHVTV

I'm nearly speechless with happiness, it's my first 2G ANYTHING from any of these guys! biggrin.gif

Edit: >.< Well, it's unfogged now. Hahaha, sorry Ruby Eyes.

Edited by Draco Knight

Congrats everyone!!!! laugh.gif

I just got THE COMPLETE BEST glomp gift ever in all my years on this site, and I've had quite a few really freaking awesome glomps before.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HHVTV

I'm nearly speechless with happiness, it's my first 2G ANYTHING from any of these guys! biggrin.gif

Congrats on making people DIE OF CURIOUSITY just because you put a lineage link to a hidden dragon instead of a screenshot xd.png

Congrats on making people DIE OF CURIOUSITY just because you put a lineage link to a hidden dragon instead of a screenshot xd.png

It's a 2g bronze shimmer x blue neb (saw it when they first posted) =3

On topic

I caught an all # code earlier and got an amazing offer happy.gifstill deciding though because it's that hard of a decision xd.png=3

Edited by Pestilence420