sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a sweetling hatchie in the AP. biggrin.gif And, woo!, it alted!.

Edited by ytak

I got my CB shimmer today! Sooo excited; can't even sit still X3

'Grats, grish! Knowing how you are with name hunting, I will be eagerly waiting to see what you name your little one assuming you do at all... with an intentional code like that. XD

Oh nice code! biggrin.gif Congratulations!

I totally just caught this in the AP.

... Lady Luck is in love wih you tongue.gif Congrats!

Congrats, everyone! smile.gif

Two days ago I caught 2 cb Green Coppers. Yesterday I caught 2 cb Brown Coppers. Today I caught 1 cb Red Copper and 1 cb Gold. I love holidays in DC, there's no one in the biomes biggrin.gif

I totally just caught this in the AP.

The name totally made me LOL! Yes you do! laugh.gif

The name totally made me LOL! Yes you do! laugh.gif

It (he) will probably not stay named that, but it seemed fitting for the moment! laugh.gif I tend to name things I want to keep to stop me accidentally abandoning them by mistake. rolleyes.gif

It (he) will probably not stay named that, but it seemed fitting for the moment!  laugh.gif  I tend to name things I want to keep to stop me accidentally abandoning them by mistake.  rolleyes.gif

Aww, I think you should leave it, cuz it's true! biggrin.gif That is *definitely* something I don't want to see in the stupid things thread! ohmy.gif

OT, I just caught my first CB Blusang since they were released, all by myself! (the other one was a gift) Congrats to the person who caught the one sitting next to it, I did try for both! ninja.gif

Edited by prpldrgnfr

Ok, some people's luck level is too high! :'D

Froze some hatchies again, a Rosebud hatched, caught another Rosebud to trade. Merp.

Thanks for the congrats smile.gif Still a little shellshocked.

Congrats. My son won one in the first round but a fubar happened. anyways not to down the thread. I did happen to nab some nice 2nd gen Vdays the other day. Happy about that.

Logic finally has his rightful name - Prowl. This time without the "i". Its the real name! <33 I finally got it <3

Congratulations on all the beauties!

@ aphroditesky- Love that code! It's nice to see another familiar face has won. wink.gif

@ Amazon- How do you do that?! lol I've been randomly picking up Tinsels and Shimmers just in case something like that appears, but looks like you beat me to it. ;P

As for me, I did manage to snag this little Sweetling today. I'm having to curb my enthusiasm to catch anymore though since I need to stay unlocked for the new release on Friday.

my buddy 42 gifted me a CB Gold for my birthday (on the 8th) that was taken from the cave ON the 8th <3 and it gendered female, too, like i wanted!!

*rolls around*

Edited by Princess_Pinkie

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Jygm3

biggrin.gif I can breed him to http://dragcave.net/lineage/yyh8K smile.gif

I'd also like to give congrats to purpledragonclaw, who caught the sibling that got REABANDONED tongue.gif

So so SO sososososososoSO beautiful! -- and even more so the Nhiostrife pairing! OoooOOOOoooo...

Also, Qualeo, that is AWESOME. Hurrah for Prowl!

Edited by Kelkelen