sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congrats everyone! Especially you, Siliskor, as I also need them and I keep putting off collecting more of them. xd.png

So, hunting the AP in the last hour of Holiday breeding...I ended up with these:

OMG and Wat?. I was majorly bumming this Valentine's, but these guys snapped me out of my blues. (seriously, we need another SAD esque Valentine, as I always seem to be single on V-Day)

Edited by Draco Knight

Both of my Valentine '14 have hatched.

So did mine! wub.gif And my shimmer ungendered baby finally got cured of sickness. smile.gif What a relief!

My new Vals are ERs so they'll hatch in a moment.

Also lately traded for some nice Heartseekers, one of them is of one gen too high than I originally wanted (3rd instead of 2nd) but hey, too cute to turn down such offer. Or maybe it's that chocolatey scent. *hopes to trade for yet more - there is still some chance, right?<3*

Somebody bred me this. When she grows up I can breed her with him and hopefully, if they don't refuse, I can breed their babygirl with him - I received him as a gift - for next year's Valentine smile.gif

And this is only possible because of nice people!

Got my silver trophy moments ago! Three years of playing and exactly one day after what I was aimimg for, though..

But thanks to the lovely holiday breeders and people like PonyTales it became possible.

I found a tan ridgewing dragon from the AP, my CB thunder dragon just grew up so I can start summoning and neither of my valentine eggs got sick. Yay!

Looks great! Nicely named, too! I've never seen a lineage with that design before! Is there a name for it?

Gentle Heals and Gentle Rose are a favourite pair of mine. <3

Just had a few hatchlings grow up, earning me my gold trophy! Also, I've started doing my own breeding for a change, so far it's gone better than I expected.

Feeling bit down today but have been cheered from everyone helping me complete my flower list except the two obtainables.

Surprising my self by getting 2 metallics and a copper.

About to have first valentine egg hatch smile.gif

Best of all my most stubborn tinsel finally giving a shiny egg for someone.