sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

ohmy.gif I feel kinda honored. Someone picked up one of the Sweetling babies from my one breeding, and they have a scroll coded for alt sweetlings <3 So now I have a little dark chocolate baby descended from one of my dragons

I snagged a Copper hatchie from the AP, went to check its lineage - and itis CB!! o_O

Finally finished compiling the whole flower list just to cross them out as I collect them... dry.gif

One of my two hatchlings got cured out of sickness. Thank God! I hope my other baby gets well soon.

I hate it when dragons get sick because hatcheries have problems working.

I just slow-motion scooped a CB Blusang from the AP.

...HOW?

Hurrah! Between AP-hunting, trading, and a tiny bit of breeding, along with some good timing, I managed to get ALL of the dragons I was hoping to, this Valentine's! They are:

2nd-gen Heartseekers from Heartseeker x Sunset, Solstice, Harvest, Ember, Deep Sea, Swallowtail, Red Nebula, Grey, Golden Wyvern, and Royal Blue

2nd-gen Arsani from Arsani x Gold, Purple Nebula, and Tsunami

3rd-gen checkers of: Heartseeker x Albino and Val '09 x Royal Blue

A nice Val '09 3rd-EG checker (found one with Horse)

A 3rd-EG Marrow x something pink (managed to get one with Rosebud AND one with Val '09!)

It was just a ridiculously long goal list, and I got ALL of them! Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah! *strokes the beautiful, satiny Heartseeker horde*