sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Realized I had two dragons from a single clutch.

Does this ever happen?

Yep! I got two Snow Wings from the same parents. :3 Hoping to get mates eventually and make an inbred lineage!

edit: also, I bred this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/zzjCB

Finally. >w<

Edited by kiyoura

I've only been breeding cb metals and valentines, but I just couldn't say no when I saw these two were breedable. Of course this would be the week they give their first egg. Say hello to my first completed metal lineage. smile.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/aGUoS

Finally got around to combing through my scroll for a more fitting name for my holly. After a bit of name switching, I've settled for this. :3

I was rootling through my higher-gen Tinsels when I saw this (I don't own the parents). I suppose I'm lucky it didn't just turn to dust! tongue.gif

ETA: My first Valentine baby gendered and I got this gorgeous thing. wub.gifwub.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Snagged a CB Golden Wyvern a few days ago, and now it has hatched. Now I can make pretty metallic lineages, yes yes.

I got my CB shimmer today! Sooo excited; can't even sit still X3

Ah, that code! xd.png Congratulations on the new shiny! *pokes*

I hope it won't be the butt of too many jokes! /shot

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I actually got a sweetling from one of the new CB shimmers! =o Wowowow, I never thought I'd manage to get one, even if it's not a second gen.

*squeals*

Got my prize from the raffle!!!!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/shad2

*pats the shiny* Preeeeeetty! biggrin.gif

My Valentine babies are starting to gender, I caught an incuhatchable Sweetling on the AP that's perfect for freezing and I traded for this beauty. *noms all the pretty eggs* biggrin.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

*pats the shiny* Preeeeeety! biggrin.gif

My Valentine babies are starting to gender, I caught an incuhatchable Sweetling on the AP that's perfect for freezing and I traded for this beauty. *noms all the pretty eggs* biggrin.gif

AW's eggs now slightly drooled on laugh.gif Awesome alt lineage!

Received this little Crimson today. I've been awaiting its arrival. <3 wub.gif

*EDIT* Forgot to mention that I also snagged a CB red Copper from the cave. biggrin.gif

Edited by sheppardkid

My hatchies are gendering, I've started adding frozen Valentine's hatchies to my collection & I just received this amazing gift completely out of the blue... wub.gif

Thank you for the wonderful surprise, sheppardkid!

My hatchies are gendering, I've started adding frozen Valentine's hatchies to my collection & I just received this amazing gift completely out of the blue... wub.gif

Super awesome ohmy.gif

I saw a CB silver. Did a double-take, after a pause I thought I must've missed it, refreshed, saw it moved one space over, paused again, clicked, and got it. laugh.gif

Congrats! biggrin.gif