sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Bred two Soul Peace Eggs, which then got promptly sick but I fogged them in time. *phew*

Just caught my first CB gold.

Utterly unsure if i shall keep it or trade it for more vampires.

But well, i have 3-4 days to think.

user posted image

Due to a very wonderful person that I traded 2g Valentines with, I got a CB Female Neglected, 2 CB Brown Coppers to fill my scroll, and my first CB Gold.

Hopefully they like each other; my dragons finally decided to produce the proper breed eggs I need from them, but I didn't realize I only had a female influence and no males:/ Here's hoping the green genders male on its own o.O

And another pair finally produced the tri-horn I needed:) yey!

Edited by Nyka

Woohoo!

Finished up this and this! (Although I'm hoping I get a moonstone next try)

House of the Rising Sun is one of my favorite songs, your lineage is a beautiful tribute to it <3

I keep hoping to catch a Dr Who Lineage one off, as that would make me happy fan xd.png

Edited by BlackDdraig

He hatched.

I have 0% idea what I'm going to breed him to, but I love him and he's mine. *cuddles*

He hatched.

I have 0% idea what I'm going to breed him to, but I love him and he's mine. *cuddles*

I'd suggest another fail from Bronze Tinsel wink.gif

Congrats everyone!

She hatched! biggrin.gif

I've been trying to trade her...but I think I'll keep her and make babies like this next Valentine's Day! On Valentine's Day! *squee*

My metals seem to be breeding very well this week. I currently have 4 silvers and a gold.