sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just caught my first Thuwed ever - a 4th gen Sweetling!

That's awesome! Congrats to you and everyone else here. happy.gif

I'm thrilled because yesterday I had not one single Valentine's dragon from any year and then between the departures thread and mostly the AP I have one of each except for the Sweetling and whatever this year's dragon will be.

And even better, my departures dragon and one of my AP finds might make a pretty pairing. Heartseeker x Valentine '09

Edited by LadyWolfHeart

Congrats everbody.

I got a 2nd-gen '09 Valentine from Black Marrow father in a trade, so happy. I thought my 2nd-gen Black Marrow wouldn't get a mate! laugh.gif

That is a lovely color combo, Bloodyrose and Light Concord. happy.gif Works better than I would have imagined.

Caught my sister two arsani eggs. Pfew! Now to do the same for my friend. This is gonna be tough. sad.gif

Caught my sister two arsani eggs. Pfew! Now to do the same for my friend. This is gonna be tough. sad.gif

Mission accomplished - I caught my friend two arsani eggs and, believe it or not:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/l2Jqp

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Wl2b8

Talk about coincidence! ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif Plus she gave me three CB vampires in return. wub.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

blink.gif Thank you to whoever breed those two: 1 and 2 (Sweetling x Holly and alt Sweetling x Arsani) Edited by Shajana

I caught seven beautiful valentines which brought me to a sixth page on my scroll. That means I have over 2500 now!

I almost forgot that February 6th was my fifth DC anniversary! Whoo!

And I got a few nice valentines today. smile.gif

after breeding my own Valentine's babies and adding them to the AP, I realized that I missed last year's Valentine's eggs... So I farmed the AP. Took about 10 minutes, but I caught a pair.

Not only did I catch a pair, I caught CLUTCH-MATES!