sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I traded for a black egg a couple of days ago on a MAJOR gamble that it would alt (the lineage perfectly matches my current alt black, who I've never found a good mate for).

She hatched as an alt this morning!! Now I just have to cross my fingers and hope they won't refuse each other.

I traded for a black egg a couple of days ago on a MAJOR gamble that it would alt (the lineage perfectly matches my current alt black, who I've never found a good mate for).

She hatched as an alt this morning!! Now I just have to cross my fingers and hope they won't refuse each other.

That happened to me awhile ago, but they refused dry.gif Hopefully yours don't do the same! D:

Congrats to Patxaran for finally producing a tinsel egg - last one was Feb 12 and I breed him weekly. rolleyes.gif

Congrats to Patxaran for finally producing a tinsel egg - last one was Feb 12 and I breed him weekly. rolleyes.gif

Congratz! smile.gif

My hellhorses hatched. wub.gif

Just picked up a CB bleeding moon hatchie in the AP that immediately grew up after I claimed her. That was easy.

I keep changing my avatar and sig, lol. Can't quite seem to decide on one x] But I really like this pairing so I may keep it for a while woooh *o* Also randomly caught a CB Thunder & Tan Ridgewing in the caves. For some reason I keep catching the tans x] Getting really lucky with them now haha. I already have a Male/Female Hatchie Pair just waiting to grow up on my scroll *v* Can't wait.

Traded for this gorgeous shimmer: http://dragcave.net/lineage/EzKtc

But I kinda miss the 3rd gen. silver I traded for it? ._. I dunno.

Hey, it was the only offer that wasn't just "I'll hatch you 20 CB commons!" o3o

caught a cheese a few minutes ago! its my first ~*cb*~ rare besides the new releases so im pretty happy :o

also my duotone and lindwurm can breed so im looking forward to making a stairstep with them

Caught a CB Deepsea Hatchie while cleaning the AP of Waterwalkers. O.o

edit:

The end result of a personal code-dragon line.

Beautiful.

Edited by kiyoura