sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

phbbt just caught 3 alpine opal eggs in a row. I thought I just caught one and the page wasn't refreshing biggrin.gif

I have finally completed the project I have been working on for my darling love, (Neji-ran on the forums.)

I just need it to hatch and name it, then I can show him!! ^^

Love Letter in Crimson.

*Bounces excitedly*

Around 3 days ago, I caught a CB Blusang. Guess what? Today I caught another one. And I'm more happy than after catching a CB metal the first time.

A few more of my blue opals grew up, so I officially have 4 Male CB's & 6 Female CB's, & 1 more CB Male growing up still. But I'm still going to need TWO More CB Males to actually get started on this breeding project of mine oh my god x___x This is work. But I should be able to trade for two without much hardship so we'll see. I'm just glad I'm finally getting there haha x] Wanna start breeding sooooo bad... And wanna make sure all the pairs fit together as soon as possible so I won't have to end up looking for more mates >o>

Oh and also: Only 21 More Dragons to go Until I reach that Silver Trophy Woooot! ^o^ Can't wait. Hopefully getting a few extra slots will help me from my continuous scroll-locking problem, lol.

Caught a CB Green Two-Headed Lindwurm. Tried trading it, but I got a few silly offers (one was okay, but I wasn't looking for that for the Opal), so I just ended up giving it to a friend XD

Caught a second gen silver on the AP.

Finished writing descrips for my Purple, Sunsets, and Horse Dragons and kept up with all breeds sorted after them on my scroll.

Froze a couple of ungendered hatchies I was still missing.

Somehow managed to snag yet another CB Blusang within a day of catching that last one.. And within just a few minutes of THAT, I caught my first ever CP COPPER OMG. x] Hahaha, what a surprise! It's plain old brown, but I don't mind. I'm just glad I finally got one :']

I. Can't. Believe it.

.. I just managed to get my THIRD CB Blusang in 2 days. o___o

My 2nd actually in the last couple of hours oh my god.

Traded for this wonderful egg, and when I attempted to breed a mate for it, I wound up with this wonderful egg. ^-^ It was the first time I have ever bred that pair too. <3 Maybe my dragons really DO love me! Although... I have some questionable ones. :P