sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

YES! (Vexy and Addiction kept giving me Reds, argh!!)

AND YES!

AND MORE YES!

*Runs away to pray that the nebbie goes blue, they don't defy influences, and don't refuse*

My first alt vine grew up, and I manged to breed a silver tinsel! VICTORY IS MINE!!

On a not-so-great note

These guys rejected each other,

But,

http://dragcave.net/lineage/z0uag

http://dragcave.net/lineage/CHY9B

Oh yeah

At least these guys are behaving

*glares at Sweetling x GW descendants* bad guys, bad. Stop being non interested and give me an egg. ;-;

Now... all I need is the 3rd gen GW with Old/bright pink base. This gon' be hard.

Edited by Vaati

Caught a CB Blusang biggrin.gif

This was the only thing I needed for a shimmer.

Unfortunately, my CB green opal pair refused and I had traded away all of my others. GAH.

I caught this Black Hatchling in the AP. It hasn't got the best line-age, but I don't really care about that. I mean, it's a hatchling. And it's not inbred. And it's just about to grow up. happy.gif

My CB Gold gendered correctly (female) *noms on Night Veil*. I've been paranoid since one of my other hatchies gendered incorrectly, I think.

Tonight, I caught my 6,000th dragon.

Tonight, I caught my 6,000th dragon.

Congrats smile.gif

I caught 4 ER hatchlngs tonight.

I traded for a black egg a couple of days ago on a MAJOR gamble that it would alt (the lineage perfectly matches my current alt black, who I've never found a good mate for).

She hatched as an alt this morning!! Now I just have to cross my fingers and hope they won't refuse each other.

I traded for a black egg a couple of days ago on a MAJOR gamble that it would alt (the lineage perfectly matches my current alt black, who I've never found a good mate for).

She hatched as an alt this morning!! Now I just have to cross my fingers and hope they won't refuse each other.

That happened to me awhile ago, but they refused dry.gif Hopefully yours don't do the same! D:

I caught a paper. smile.gif

Congrats to Patxaran for finally producing a tinsel egg - last one was Feb 12 and I breed him weekly. rolleyes.gif

Congrats to Patxaran for finally producing a tinsel egg - last one was Feb 12 and I breed him weekly. rolleyes.gif

Congratz! smile.gif

My hellhorses hatched. wub.gif

Just picked up a CB bleeding moon hatchie in the AP that immediately grew up after I claimed her. That was easy.

My magi and ice hatched.

EDIT: I bred this ice!

Edited by Windy

I keep changing my avatar and sig, lol. Can't quite seem to decide on one x] But I really like this pairing so I may keep it for a while woooh *o* Also randomly caught a CB Thunder & Tan Ridgewing in the caves. For some reason I keep catching the tans x] Getting really lucky with them now haha. I already have a Male/Female Hatchie Pair just waiting to grow up on my scroll *v* Can't wait.

Traded for this gorgeous shimmer: http://dragcave.net/lineage/EzKtc

But I kinda miss the 3rd gen. silver I traded for it? ._. I dunno.

Hey, it was the only offer that wasn't just "I'll hatch you 20 CB commons!" o3o