sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My number of Shimmers has surpassed my number of Tinsels. xd.png I keep telling myself that I'm going to stop trading Shimmers, but it's a rush. I've got six of them growing and five of them ready to trade. (Too bad I have virtually no low-gen ones). xd.png

I was successful at summoning a GoN egg!!

*I was so shocked when it worked this time*

I traded for my shortest gold tinsel lineage yet biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Finally hatched an AP black that turned out curled alt. Now if the influence sticks, my Black hatchie collection will be complete biggrin.gif

phbbt just caught 3 alpine opal eggs in a row. I thought I just caught one and the page wasn't refreshing biggrin.gif

I have finally completed the project I have been working on for my darling love, (Neji-ran on the forums.)

I just need it to hatch and name it, then I can show him!! ^^

Love Letter in Crimson.

*Bounces excitedly*

Around 3 days ago, I caught a CB Blusang. Guess what? Today I caught another one. And I'm more happy than after catching a CB metal the first time.

A few more of my blue opals grew up, so I officially have 4 Male CB's & 6 Female CB's, & 1 more CB Male growing up still. But I'm still going to need TWO More CB Males to actually get started on this breeding project of mine oh my god x___x This is work. But I should be able to trade for two without much hardship so we'll see. I'm just glad I'm finally getting there haha x] Wanna start breeding sooooo bad... And wanna make sure all the pairs fit together as soon as possible so I won't have to end up looking for more mates >o>

Oh and also: Only 21 More Dragons to go Until I reach that Silver Trophy Woooot! ^o^ Can't wait. Hopefully getting a few extra slots will help me from my continuous scroll-locking problem, lol.