sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I currently have 5 CB metals and 3 CB rares( All self caught! ) on my scroll. xd.png The two CB Silvers are my half of a trade, from which I received this sweety. I'm not too fond of Silvers, so a good deal it was! x3

At least somedragons are happy to cooperate. *glares at Bloodscales* But seriously, I was so happy that those GWs were compatible. wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

My Soulpeaces are also liking me and behaving very well when it comes to gendering and making babies. Woot! xd.png

I got a bunch of crap CBs! ...Wait, that isn't worthy of gratz

At least somedragons are happy to cooperate. *glares at Bloodscales* But seriously, I was so happy that those GWs were compatible. wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

My Soulpeaces are also liking me and behaving very well when it comes to gendering and making babies. Woot! xd.png

That is really cool, homg. ;__; Looks like all the work of getting those GWs paid off!

I recently caught two Green Opals, but I don't see the appeal in keeping them. xd.png I'll see about some trades~

despite my first attempt at summoning a guardian resulting in a failure, i'm totally psyched i finally have a complete trio!! yeaahHH!!

now i just need one more magma & a thunder and i can have a second trio. ; ___ ;

i alSO FINALLY GOT MY SILVER TROPHY YES

YES! (Vexy and Addiction kept giving me Reds, argh!!)

AND YES!

AND MORE YES!

*Runs away to pray that the nebbie goes blue, they don't defy influences, and don't refuse*

My first alt vine grew up, and I manged to breed a silver tinsel! VICTORY IS MINE!!

On a not-so-great note

These guys rejected each other,

But,

http://dragcave.net/lineage/z0uag

http://dragcave.net/lineage/CHY9B

Oh yeah

At least these guys are behaving

*glares at Sweetling x GW descendants* bad guys, bad. Stop being non interested and give me an egg. ;-;

Now... all I need is the 3rd gen GW with Old/bright pink base. This gon' be hard.

Edited by Vaati

Caught a CB Blusang biggrin.gif

This was the only thing I needed for a shimmer.

Unfortunately, my CB green opal pair refused and I had traded away all of my others. GAH.

I caught this Black Hatchling in the AP. It hasn't got the best line-age, but I don't really care about that. I mean, it's a hatchling. And it's not inbred. And it's just about to grow up. happy.gif

My CB Gold gendered correctly (female) *noms on Night Veil*. I've been paranoid since one of my other hatchies gendered incorrectly, I think.

Tonight, I caught my 6,000th dragon.

Tonight, I caught my 6,000th dragon.

Congrats smile.gif

I caught 4 ER hatchlngs tonight.