sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I woke up this morning to see my friend screaming at me on skype to wake up because someone gave him this to give me. It's so awesome I don't even..

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ERiKa

I can't even. That's epic.

I can't even. That's epic.

blink.gif

...wow. Talk about a score. I am so jealous right now...

Edited by warriorjames

My Thuwed shallow water hatched and I got an Ice, given by Windy. wub.gif

Nonono, I meant it's my 18th 2nd gen Prize fail xd.png I don't own that CB Tin lol

Oh, you've been WAITING through 18 fails?! sad.gif

The 'suspenders' must be giving you blisters by now.

Prizes certainly haven't been breeding well, and the Shimmers seem to have been worse even than the Tinsels...

I have dragons rather like that, and it always seems to be the ones you most want eggs from voted 'least likely to produce what everyone's waiting for', while the longer-lineaged ones are SO much more cooperative, and the ones nobody would want and you don't breed anymore would probably spit out herds...

At any rate, better luck on the 19th try!

I actually caught the second (grey) Opal I'd ever snagged myself and so have have another pair of those, if they gender right - both happy/amazed and planning to buy a lottery ticket the next time I make it to a store that sells them...

Oh, you've been WAITING through 18 fails?!  :( 

The 'suspenders' must be giving you blisters by now.

Prizes certainly haven't been breeding well, and the Shimmers seem to have been worse even than the Tinsels...

I have dragons rather like that, and it always seems to be the ones you most want eggs from voted 'least likely to produce what everyone's waiting for', while the longer-lineaged ones are SO much more cooperative, and the ones nobody would want and you don't breed anymore would probably spit out herds...

At any rate, better luck on the 19th try!

That's not what I mean either XD I meant I now OWN 18 2nd gen Prize fails. I collect them. :P

Finished describing my adult Pinks smile.gif

Woah! That Shimmer still looks really amazing though!

Picked up this off the AP~ wub.gif And I was gifted this lovely 4G Tinsel!

Thanks, and wow. Remind me again to stalk the AP. That 2nd gen. Shimmerkin is an amazing find.

Earned my magikarp badge! xd.png Was working on it since 3-4 months with only one goldfish, then I added two more sometime back and achieved it much faster than I was expecting.

OH MY GOD! Bloody FINALLY ---- only took...I dunno 2 years or more and thousands of summon fails!!!  dry.gifunsure.gif  ohmy.gif  I almost lost EVERY HOPE as I truly thought my scroll is programmed to fail only!

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

And THIS ICE BABY was my lucky charm...the most recent one I acquired through gifting, after I tried many of my others and I got plenty of Trios!!!

And she did it again! My perfectly, capable Mistress of Summons...she stayed true to her name --- after I only summoned my first one with her 2 weeks ago...

Edited by J'Adore Julez

Picked up this off the AP~ wub.gif

Looks like I'm going to have to step up my game. I've only got 18 of them, and you're probably catching up! Although I am on four lists, so I should be safe for awhile xP