sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Got a leetle tree after two failed attempts smile.gif And it's also on my birthday!

Wow congrats! :] I've been seeing a LOT of leetle trees go by lately [at least 5 or 6 of them], but they're still hard to grab so I'm glad you got one c: [/already have mine].

As for me? I'm slowly climbing my way to that darn silver trophy :C

131/200 Non-Growing Dragons. This be tough.

Also, the CB Blusang that I caught earlier gendered FEMALE, heck yes. I've had 3 different CB's gender male so far, so this has been quite the relief x]

I currently have 4 CB Silvers growing on my scroll, 3 of which I caught myself and 1 from a trade. If everyone genders correctly then I will have reached my scroll goal of 16 adult and 3 frozen CB Silvers. I honestly never thought I'd see the day... o_0;

My last green opal grew up and liked his mate, making it 3 CB new release pairs to produce PB offspring biggrin.gif

Shine gave me a Shimmer egg two weeks in a row! biggrin.gif Here is this weeks egg: Click here to view the shiny egg.

Next week I have a feeling I wont be as lucky since her mate is more common, but we'll see!

Edited by Forest

I bred a green opal and a duotone biggrin.gif

Shine gave me a Shimmer egg two weeks in a row! biggrin.gif Here is this weeks egg: Click here to view the shiny egg.

Next week I have a feeling I wont be as lucky since her mate is more common, but we'll see!

You have a CB prize. ...I'm jelly

Went to the Alpine and caught a blue opal, an ice and a duotone, all in a row ohmy.gif I was away during the release so it's my very first opal as well :'D

I've had a good freakin' week for lucky catches. CB Copper, two CB Green Opals and several CB Blue Opals, a CB Magma, and this morning before my caffeine even had a chance to kick in and make me coherent - a CB Silver! Take that, you infernal useless cave lag! rolleyes.gif

Also finally had a little luck in the breeding department - I'm happy I've finally gotten to the fifth gen with this project..even though the new lineage view kind of diminishes my happiness but...oh well. I'm just happy all the breeding/swapping/haggling/planning and aggravation finally resulted in something other than a purple ridgewing egg or no egg at all. Yay!

And for my luck with trades, I got this amazing 4th gen shimmer (from Jewel) in a trade. wub.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nistM

Well. I just bred this.

Nice! You may already have one, but if you're ever interested in a potential not-nearly-so-shiny mate I can do this.

Edited by prpldrgnfr

Bursted through the 600 CB Balloon mark. xd.png*happydance*

My silver prizes grew up and I can actually continue the lineages :3

Dang, it got blocked.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/lc4rf2n

Have a tiny url instead.

*Snerks at egg*

For a paper biggrin.gif - You can make her a writing-code, not caring about artistic integrity but just about being published biggrin.gif

Thanks for pointing out the rypo - Dimar.

Edited by herk

I bred a couple 2nd gen. hell-horses smile.gif

And then they were auto abandoned... my own falt for not checking to see if I was full.

So enjoy to whoever gets them smile.gif

Edited by majors

Got a pair of Gen2 green two-headed lindwurms; since I couldn't catch any CBs, I'm glad to finally have some! xd.png