sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Zero clicks? Wow, I'm always tempted to click every single egg. And I do so. D:

I love Alpine. Another "blue opal" soon-to-be-traded (that is, sometime tomorrow) and a CB Ice.<3

Snaffled another green opal egg, plus the last CB Thunder I need for my scroll goals and a CB Vine with an all-number code. smile.gif

Been snapping up CB Tsunami Wyverns left and right-- While I'm really after a Blusang, more of those pretties can't hurt. I also got a Paper from the AP (of all places!) and a Cheese in the past week.

I grabbed a CB Black Tip hatchie from the AP and it grew up instantaneously laugh.gif Awesome!

Congrats all round!

Before my cursor froze up for the third time this afternoon, (necessitating a lengthy ritual of repeatedly shutting off the puter in various ways until it works again, lol,) I made a couple of very lucky catches, snagging my first self-caught (grey, not green, alas, but still lovely) Opal ever and also acquiring a Royal Blue egg with a happy little kitty-cheer code: puray (caps messed).

Following the freeze and eventually getting back online, I made one more effort at removing an expired trial AVG Tune-up which I was sure was really adding to my problems, and which previously had only beeped at me, rather than letting me in for removal, when I tried to click into it, when someone had tried walking me through its removal then, as well as on later occasions.

It may have been because this time I tried removing it right after using CCleaner, (possibly temporarily removing some impediment blocking me from accessing it that had been otherwise re-added after my getting back online?) because this time I had no problem getting into and removing it, so if anyone else has a similar issue, you might want to try that.

I still have lag, but at least when things begin to load, they now tend to pop up instead of fading in, lol, and although I no longer have time to sip coffee while waiting for pages to turn, I suppose I can live with that.

And maybe have a better chance of fluking out on catches, I hope!

Have you considered switching Dysfunction's name to 'Hope 4 Change' or something?

He really seems to be living up to his name... and 18?

*sends sympathy*

Managed to catch a Duotone and will have at least the 2 pairs, which I was beginning to wonder about, lol - love the coloration of those!

Have you considered switching Dysfunction's name to 'Hope 4 Change' or something?

He really seems to be living up to his name... and 18?

*sends sympathy*

Nonono, I meant it's my 18th 2nd gen Prize fail xd.png I don't own that CB Tin lol

*whoot* just picked up blue Opal #4 - so now I'll have two breeding pairs.

After a bit of work I was able to create this silver shimmer but I also had a bit of a hard time trying to figure out how to create the mate, Then I came across prpldrgnfr, who gave a wonderful tan Ridgewing to me. Influenced female, and gave it to me when it hatched. Due to her beauty, I felt she was worth trying with the Shimmer. Prpldrgnfr sent compatibility vibes towards them as I brought them together for the first time.

I think the vibes worked, what do you think?

Edited by warriorjames

OH MY GOD I caught my SECOND CB Silver!

Me too me too me too me too me too!! OMG, so happpy!!! laugh.gif

It's been FIVE years since I caught my first one!! xd.png