sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

A shimmer grew up and a silver hatched. biggrin.gif

I just caught a CB summer! happy.gif

Omg! I finally got an 2nd gen Bronze Shimmer x White, I really love the lineage. happy.gif

Edit: And I got the last of the two 3rd gen. from the Jewel Lineages. smile.gif

Edited by Shajana

Caught a lindwurm (blue) hatchling - it should grow up soon.

My collection of whites from the AP has reached 22, plus 3-4 CBs I grabbed as well. They all have such pretty lineages too wub.gif

I caught a CB Gold and made a Neglected with a "Moss" code today. smile.gif Hoping for more surprises! biggrin.gif

EDIT: Just caught a Cheese off AP! http://dragcave.net/lineage/XZkEc Also finished a CB Neotropical egg IOU I was suppose to finish a couple days ago xd.png So IOUs are finished as well. smile.gif

Edited by Saynna

My number of Shimmers has surpassed my number of Tinsels. xd.png I keep telling myself that I'm going to stop trading Shimmers, but it's a rush. I've got six of them growing and five of them ready to trade. (Too bad I have virtually no low-gen ones). xd.png

I was successful at summoning a GoN egg!!

*I was so shocked when it worked this time*

My ice hatched and a magi and a summer grew up.

I traded for my shortest gold tinsel lineage yet biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Finally hatched an AP black that turned out curled alt. Now if the influence sticks, my Black hatchie collection will be complete biggrin.gif