sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

*-* I bursted through the 1000 Balloons mark. *happydance*

I'm having a bit of a breakdown and the dogs are looking at me funny because I just caught a CB Silver???? Holy crap I never thought I would.

Holy guacamole... I just caught a CB Silver and a CB Gold in the space of 15minutes! Also nabbed a CB Blusang a few days ago. RARE-A-PALOOZA!!!!!!

(Now if only I could catch more Opals - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL....)

And ANOTHER CB Silver????!!!!! blink.gif

I'm going to cry. Oh my god. I'm.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/4Nnxk

I SAW THAT. LOL. Ahahahhaa. I tried clicking it and accidentally refreshed an extra time and got the royal blue just after it looool. Now I have an extra vampire fffft.

Congrats though omg! 8D

Is that your first?

Produced another very pretty third gen solid gold lineaged egg.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Pbw9W

I looked at the code and all I could think was Peanut Butter (must have been hungry when I saw it) too bad it didn't have PBJ in the code or I would have kept it regardless. laugh.gif

I have been having a amazing past few days ^^

Since returning from my vacation, I have caught so many nice dragons from the cave. and my turtle for internet speed didn't even cause me lag <3

Do I smell some Mini Metal madness coming? o3o I got my 2nd CB Silver not so long ago...

Anyways, congrats. c:

Do I smell some Mini Metal madness coming? o3o I got my 2nd CB Silver not so long ago...

Anyways, congrats. c:

It's been like this a while, actually. o.o That's when I had gotten my 4 CB Golds hunting.

The Silvers seem a little less likely to show up, though, at least for me! Congratulations Dubious and Keepiru. Great hunting! ^-^

It's taken me since Christmas (only working on it off and on, granted) but I've finally bred a mate for my Holly. smile.gif

(I won't be able to give an egg away this year because I've already promised one to my partner, but next year I will.)

It's taken me since Christmas (only working on it off and on, granted) but I've finally bred a mate for my Holly. smile.gif

(I won't be able to give an egg away this year because I've already promised one to my partner, but next year I will.)

I think that would be a great pairing. It isn't the usual red x white pair either. ^-^

I've never known tsunamis are so much of a pain to breed. But I finally bred one for a lineage I'm working on. Just four more breedings left, and one of them is another tsunami. xd.png