sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Grabbed a CB Nebula, another CB Spring, and a lovely Artemis x Hellfire Tinsel from the AP. smile.gif

Bred two silvers. A white, a spitfire and a black grew up and a magma hatched.

Just catched a CB Gold. biggrin.gif My second. Now I have a CB pair of Golds and Silvers. biggrin.gif

Just catched a CB Gold. biggrin.gif My second. Now I have a CB pair of Golds and Silvers. biggrin.gif

Super congrats!

-

Had 3 golds hatch, 1 grow up and 1 gendered male (which I needed). Current Gold number as it stands is 122.

Was like "Eh, I don't know who to breed this gold with" so I just slapped him together with a new mate... and he produced an egg, no fertility needed. TRUST it was when I didn't particularly want an egg from him. xd.png

Just realized that I have 1,003 growing creatures at the moment. smile.gif I think my turp is my 1,000th adult (once 'he' grows up) but he's @ 5D16h, the same as my sunsong. Ooooh.

Just got my silver trophy! biggrin.gif And CB Magma hatched.

Cb golden wyvern hatched.

4 Balloons grew up!

I caught a CB Gwyvern yesterday. (: I also caught a CB Hellfire, one of those breeds that I see all the time when I don't want them but never when I do want them. For some reason, that also applies to Deep Seas. >_> Whenever I want to grab some, the Coast is blocked by Waterhorses or the like.

Lost my concentration for a few seconds only to realize that a CB Gold was staring me in the face. Needless to say, I didn't get it. xd.png So congratulations to me on my lack of focus. On a happier note, caught a CB Tan Ridgewing for a friend.

A red and a black grew up.

Caught another CB Pillow smile.gif need them for my lineage projects.

bred a couple turps for a lineage i'm starting. luckily they gave me eggs instead of outright refusing. rolleyes.gif

omg im so HAPPY! My egg turned to a NEGLECTED EGG! unfortunately it didnt hatch in time, but still it TURNED! ive got a link! it was my second ever try > link

Holy smokes, bred my first seasonal in forever. o.O Regrettably a messy one from a pair of summer seasonals but a seasonal nevertheless! Will find a new home for the little one. Pretty sure given their rarity at the moment, someone will be willing to give it a home.

Also bred a winter with an ice on a whim, assuming the ice gene would be dominant at the moment and now have this little baby. ^^

A black grew up and I caught a BBW hatchie.